|Pujita Ponnada Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Pujita Ponnada is an Indian actor and model who has worked mainly in Telugu cinema. Some of the projects she has been cast in include Rangasthalam, Happy Wedding, 7, Miss India, Darsakudu, Oopiri, Raju Gadu, Brand Babu, A Saturday Evening, Where Is the Venkatalakshmi, Run, Kalki, Manishi, Upma Tinesindi, and Aakasa Veedullo.
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Pujita Ponnada studied at SRM Institute of Science and Technology, a private deemed university located in Kattankulathur, Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pujita has dated –
- Devi Sri Prasad – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Pujita Ponnada has Telugu roots.
- Pierced ears
- Prominent cheekbones
Through social media, Pujita Ponnada has done endorsement work for several brands such as Daniel Wellington.
Pujita Ponnada Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Alongside Ashok Bandreddi, Noel Sean, and Eesha Rebba, Pujita Ponnada co-starred as Shailu in the 2017 Telugu-language film Darsakudu.
- She brought to life the character of Padma, Kumar Babu’s girlfriend and MLA Dakshina Murthy’s daughter, in the 2018 Telugu-language period action drama film Rangasthalam.
- Pujita Ponnada was cast as Gowri in the 2019 Telugu-language horror comedy film Where Is the Venkatalakshmi.
- In 2019, she appeared as SI Palapittain in the Telugu-language action thriller film Kalki.
- She played Padma Nayana, Manasa’s classmate and deceiver, in the Telugu-language business drama film Miss India in 2020.
- Opposite Navdeep, Pujita Ponnada co-starred as Shruthi in the 2020 Telugu-language psychological thriller film Run.
- Pujita previously worked as a software engineer in Tata Consultancy Services.
Featured Image by Pujita Ponnada / Instagram