|Taha Shah Badussha Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Taha Shah Badussha is an Indian actor, model, and singer who has worked in the Hindi entertainment industry. Some of the projects that he has been a part of include movies and shows such as Taj: Divided by Blood, Luv Ka The End, Gippi, Baar Baar Dekho, Barkhaa, Ranchi Diaries, Draupadi Unleashed, Bullets, and Bekaboo 2.
Taha Shah Badussha
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Taha Shah Badussha studied at Sherwood Academy in Abu Dhabi till the 4th standard and then attended Kodaikanal International School (KIS), a well-known boarding school in Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu, India. After studying there for 3 years, he studied at the International School of Choueifat and Sharjah American International School.
After completing his school education, he enrolled at the American University of Sharjah for his undergraduate studies. He pursued a Business Administration program but eventually dropped out. He then joined the New York Film Academy (NYFA) in Abu Dhabi.
Actor, Model, Singer
- Father – Shah Sikkander Badusha (F.R.C.S. from Glasgow and Edinburgh, Orthopedic Doctor)
- Mother – Mahnaz Sikkander Badusha (M.Sc and MBA from Washington, D.C., Biochemist, Entrepreneur)
- Siblings – Abid (Older Brother) (Civil Engineer)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Taha Shah Badussha Facts
- His parents hail from south India.
- He made his first theatrical film appearance as Luv Nanda in the 2011 Hindi comedy-drama film Luv Ka The End. The film is loosely based on the American teen comedy films John Tucker Must Die (2006) and Wild Cherry (2009) and John Green‘s novel Paper Towns.
- Along with Riya Vij and Divya Dutta, Taha Shah Badussha co-starred as Arjun in the 2013 Hindi-language teen drama film Gippi. Taran Adarsh of Bollywood Hungama gave the movie a rating of 3.5/5 stars and stated “On the whole, GIPPI is a credible take on the ‘coming-of-age’ variety of movies. This one’s straight from the heart. Sweet, simple, emotionally engaging, heart-warming cinema!”.
- In 2015, he was cast as Jatin Sabarwal in the Bollywood romantic drama film Barkhaa.
- Taha Shah Badussha brought to life the character of Tarun Bhalla in the 2016 Hindi-language science-fiction romantic drama film Baar Baar Dekho, starring Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra.
- Alongside Himansh Kohli, Soundarya Sharma, Jimmy Shergill, Satish Kaushik, Anupam Kher, and Pitobash Tripathy, Taha co-starred as Pinku in the 2017 Hindi film Ranchi Diaries.
- He made his singing debut in 2022 by releasing his single titled Vande Mataram.
- In 2022, Taha Shah Badussha started portraying the character of Murad Mirza (a Mughal prince as the 2nd surviving son of Mughal Emperor Akbar) in the period drama streaming television series Taj: Divided by Blood. His co-stars for the projects included Dharmendra, Naseeruddin Shah, Aditi Rao Hydari, Sandhya Mridul, Rahul Bose, Zarina Wahab, and Aashim Gulati.
Featured Image by Imagineertunes / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0