|Himansh Kohli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 3, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Himansh Kohli is an Indian actor known for his work in films like Yaariyan, Ranchi Diaries, Sweetie Weds NRI, Dil Jo Na Keh Saka, and many others. He made his debut with the Tv show Humse hai Life in 2011. Before joining Bollywood, he worked as an RJ with Radio Mirchi in Delhi. Himansh has also done a few music videos with T-Series. Himansh was called lean during his debut film but now he is a fitness freak and has a huge fan following in the youth.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
He completed his education from K. R. Mangalam World School, Delhi and then completed his graduation from Amity University in Bachelors in Mass Media.
- Father – Vipin Kohli
- Mother – Neeru Kohli
- Siblings – Disha Kohli (Sister)
5 ft 8 in or 172.72 cm
70 kg or 154.32 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Himansh has dated –
- Sara Tendulkar – RUMOR
- Neha Kakkar (2018) – Himansh and Neha started dating in September and called it off a few months later in December.
Race / Ethnicity
- Well defined facial features
Himansh has endorsed brands like –
- OnePlus 6
Himansh Kohli Favorite Things
- Color – Red
- Food – Dahi wale daal pakode, Kulfi
- Actor – Shah Rukh Khan, Rajesh Khanna
Himansh Kohli Facts
- His parents and teachers called him a hero when he was young which created an interest in him towards acting.
- His first stage performance was in the 4th standard where he played the role of Jatayu in Ramayana.
- He worked as a radio jockey with Radio Mirchi in 2011.
- He made his TV debut with the hit tv show Humse Hai Life in 2011.
- He considers Rj Naved as his inspiration.
- He is an animal loved and has dogs and fishes at his home.
- He is close friends with Sara Tendulkar, Sachin Tendulkar’s daughter.
- He made his Bollywood debut with the film Yaariyan in 2014.
- He is an alumnus of Anupam Kher’s Actor Prepares acting institute.
- His music video along with his ex-girlfriend Neha Kakkar went viral in 2018.
Featured Image By (Guneet Singh / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0)