|Lee Mi-joo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lee Mi-joo is a South Korean singer, dancer, and TV Personality who first shot to fame in late 2014 following the release of Girls’ Invasion – the debut album of a South Korean girl group called Lovelyz for whom she was the lead vocalist and principal dancer. After the group took a hiatus in November 2021, she embarked on a solo career and released several singles. Besides her music career, Lee Mi-joo has acted in a few TV/web series and has hosted/co-hosted and participated in numerous reality TV shows.
Okcheon County, North Chungcheong Province, South Korea
Singer, Dancer, TV Personality
- Siblings – Lee Young-joo (Older Sister)
- Woollim Entertainment
- LOEN Entertainment
- CJ E&M Music
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Korean descent.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Heavily made-up face
She has endorsed brands, products, and services such as –
- Oryany (a South Korean global fashion brand)
- Vidivici (the premium cosmetic brand of Shinsegae, a South Korean department store franchise)
- Nonghyup Bank (an agricultural bank headquartered in Seoul, South Korea)
- Barrel Fit (an athleisure line under the South Korean sportswear, casual clothing, and sports goods manufacturer Barrel Co., Ltd.)
- Balance Fit (a compression stockings line of the lifestyle brand 95PROBLEM)
- Seolleim (an ice cream brand of Lotte Wellfood Co., Ltd., a South Korean international confectionery company)
- Good Choice Company (a South Korean hotel and travel booking platform)
- LABEL 5 (a French scotch whisky brand)
Lee Mi-joo Facts
- In 2016, she competed in a reality TV show called Hit the Stage in which K-pop idols team up with professional dance teams to compete in a dance survival contest. She was placed 6th by the end of the 8th episode of that season and was eventually eliminated.
- In March 2021, she revealed on a TV Show that she had changed her legal name to Lee Seung-ah but would continue to use her birth name (Lee Mi-joo), which translates to ‘beautiful pearl’, as her stage name.
- In December 2021, she won the ‘Female Rookie of the Year’ award at the MBC Entertainment Awards (a year-end awards ceremony held annually and sponsored by MBC (Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation), one of the leading South Korean TV and radio broadcasters) – for her work in Hangout with Yoo, a reality/variety TV show that is based on the premise of finding out what South Korean comedian, host, and TV personality Yoo Jae-suk would be doing during his days off.
- In August 2022, Lee Mi-joo donated ₩30 million to the Hope Bridge Korea Disaster Relief Association to help the people affected by the large-scale floods that had impacted the capital city of Seoul earlier that month. These floods were preceded by the highest rainfall that the region had witnessed in the last 80 years.
- In January 2023, she was the first celebrity to have donated to a housing project called Okcheon County Love Hometown. The project was being run in her home county of Okcheon and she had contributed ₩5 million. Later that month, Lee Mi-joo donated around 100,000 sanitary napkins for underprivileged female teenagers in South Korea.
- In May 2023, it was revealed that Lee Mi-joo had tested positive for COVID-19.
Featured Image by Lee Mi-joo / Instagram