|Jack Harlow Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1998|
Jack Harlow is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who is best known for the release of his single Whats Poppin in 2020.
Jackman Thomas Harlow
Shelbyville, Kentucky, United States
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
He had attended Bloom Elementary and later went on to graduate from Atherton High School in 2016.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Brian Harlow
- Mother – Maggie Payette (Businesswoman)
He has also released his music with various other record labels including Generation Now
and Atlantic Recording Corporation.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack Harlow has dated –
- Addison Rae – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, French-Canadian, Irish, part German, Swiss, and Scottish ancestry.
- His curly hair
- Stubble beard
Jack Harlow Favorite Things
- Rappers – Jay-Z, Drake, Andre 3000, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Eminem
- Football Team – Pittsburgh Steelers
Jack Harlow Facts
- He spent the first 12 years of his life in Shelbyville, Kentucky after which he and his family moved to Louisville, where he started his career as a rapper.
- His upbringing took place on a horse farm.
- It was his friend Sharath who helped him record rhymes and songs via a Guitar Hero microphone. The 2 even came out with a CD titled Rippin’ and Rappin that they sold at their school.
- In the past, Jack formed the collective group called “Moose Gang”.
- Jack has collaborated with a number of music artists including Bryson Tiller, Cyhi the Prynce, Don Cannon, and DJ Drama.
- He was still in school when he released his first mixtape titled Extra Credit on June 24, 2011. After that, he went on to release a number of other mixtapes including Finally Handsome, 18, Gazebo, Loose, and Confetti.
- In the past, Jack co-created his very own record label, Private Garden.
- In April 2021, Jack was in the middle of a fatal shooting after a fight broke out at the Kentucky-based club, Ultra Lounge. Fortunately, he made it out of the club unharmed.
- In order to meet women or simply hang out with them, he makes them sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), simply because he wants their conversation not to be put up on the internet.
- Jack was included in the 2022 list of Forbes 30 Under 30.
- In the past, Jack decided to quit drinking alcohol as it was having a noticeable impact on his personal and professional life.
- In April 2022, Jack released a new single titled First Class.
- In May 2022, Jack released a new album titled Come Home The Kids Miss You.
- During the 2022 Billboard Music Awards, Jack and Lil Nas X won the award for “Top Rap Song” for their single, Industry Baby.
Featured Image By Jack Harlow / Instagram