|Gottmik Quick Info
|5 ft 7 in
|Date of Birth
|August 19, 1996
Gottmik is an American drag performer and make-up artist who is the first trans man to compete on RuPaul’s Drag Race during the 13th season and tied in at 3rd place.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Gottmik attended Notre Dame Preparatory High School. From there, he went on to attain a degree in Product Development from the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising.
Drag Queen, Makeup Artist
- Siblings – He has a sister.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- His over-the-top makeup
- Beautiful eyes
Through his social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Boy Smells.
- He was adopted and raised by a conservative family in Scottsdale.
- After completing high school, Gottmik went on to pursue his passion in the fashion industry by relocating to Los Angeles. It was during that time that Gottmik developed an interest in cosmetics and drag skills.
- Gottmik is a huge supporter of The Trevor Project.
- The earliest post that Gottmik uploaded to his Instagram account was on February 4, 2015.
- He has a secondary Instagram account titled beatbykade which he started on February 27, 2019.
- Over the years, Gottmik has done makeup for the likes of celebrities such as Paris Hilton, Cindy Crawford, Todrick Hall, French Montana, Heidi Klum, Tinashe, and Adam Lambert. On the other hand, she has also done makeup for Drag Race contestants Detox Icunt, Shangela, Gia Gunn, and Violet Chachki.
- Gottmik was featured in the April Style issue of 2021 for Attitude.
- He was the makeup artist for drag queens Amanda Lepore and Pabllo Vittar for their covers on Gay Times.
- Gottmik had worked as the makeup artist for singer and songwriter Taylor Swift for her music video You Need to Calm Down (2019).
- He became the first transgender man on the 13th season of RuPaul‘s Drag Race in 2021.
- Gottmik joined the YouTube community with his self-titled channel on January 6, 2021. As of late July 2022, some of his most-watched videos were Snatch Game Paris Hilton Transformation | Gottmik, RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 13 Entrance Look! | Gottmik, Turning Cara Delevingne into a DRAG QUEEN, and Turning Kandy Muse into GOTTMIK.
- While doing drag, Gottmik uses she/her but when not on stage, he uses the pronouns he/him.
Featured Image By Gottmik / Instagram