|Heidi Klum Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 1973|
Heidi Klum is a German-American model, television host, actress, occasional singer, fashion designer, producer, and businesswoman who has had a successful modeling career during which she worked with brands and designers like Givenchy, Marc Jacobs, H&M, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Victoria’s Secret, Zac Posen, Escada, Vera Wang, Structure, Victor Alfaro, and Ann Taylor. In addition to that, she has also been cast in various films and shows including The Life and Death of Peter Sellers, Parks and Recreation, Ocean’s 8, The Devil Wears Prada, Perfect Stranger, How I Met Your Mother, Zoolander, Malcolm in the Middle, and Ella Enchanted.
Heidi Klum, The Body, Heidi Samuel
Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany
Los Angeles, California, United States
Heidi Klum won the “Model 92” modeling contest and immediately signed with a modeling agency called Metropolitan Models New York. But, she completed her education first and after graduating, she opted for modeling. Heidi Klum didn’t go to any modeling school.
Model, Actress, TV Host, Occasional Singer, Artist, Fashion Designer, Producer, Businesswoman
- Father – Günther Klum (Cosmetics Company Executive)
- Mother – Erna (Hairdresser)
- Siblings – Michael Klum (Brother)
She has been represented by –
- IMG London
- IMG Paris
- D’Management group – Milan
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Creative Artists Agency – New York
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Heidi Klum has dated –
- Ric Pipino (1997-2002) – German Model Heidi Klum married hairstylist Ric Pipino in an upstate New York ceremony. Their marital relationship went from September 1997 to November 2002.
- Jay Kay (2002) – Heidi was rumored to be with Jamiroquai (British acid jazz band formed in 1992) lead singer Jason Kay or Jay Kay. They both met on the set of the band’s music video for “Love Foolosophy”.
- Anthony Kiedis (2002) – Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony was with supermodel Heidi for about 2 months from November 2002 to December 2002. They came closer as a result of Klum’s split from her husband Ric Pipino.
- Flavio Briatore (2003) – Italian businessman Briatore (23 years older than Klum) and then supermodel Heidi were together from March 2003 until November 2003. They split as Briatore kissed jewelry heiress Fiona Swarovski. At that time, Klum was also pregnant with Flavio’s child.
- Seal (2004-2012) – Heidi and Klum dated musician Seal from February 2004 to May 2005. Later in 2005, Seal proposed to Klum by flying her to a remote glacier in British Columbia. She landed there from a helicopter and then, followed a trail of rose petals to a specially built igloo, where a guitar, a bearskin rug, and a bottle of champagne were kept. Seal sang a song for Heidi and she accepted his proposal. Seal then married Heidi in May 2005 in a low-key ceremony in Costa Careyes, Mexico. At that time, Klum was pregnant with Flavio’s child, named Leni Samuel (b. May 4, 2004). Later, the couple had 3 biological children – Henry Samuel (Son), Johan Samuel (Son), Lou Samuel (Daughter). Seal and Heidi were divorced in January 2012.
- Martin Kirsten (2012-2014) – Heidi started dating her bodyguard, Martin Kirsten in August 2012. Martin, a South African continued dating her until January 2014.
- Vito Schnabel (2014-Present) – Since February 2014, the German model is dating a much younger New York-based independent curator and art dealer, Vito Schnabel.
- Nick Cannon (2015) – In June 2015, Klum had an encounter with rapper and actor Nick Cannon.
- Tom Kaulitz (2018-Present) – In March 2018, singer Tom Kaulitz and Heidi Klum made their relationship public by attending a high-profile party hosted by jewelry designer Lorraine Schwartz in West Hollywood as a couple. The duo was then seen out on a romantic vacation to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico in April 2018. She revealed her engagement with Tom on December 24, 2018. In February 2019, the couple married in a secret ceremony.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German ancestry.
Her natural hair color is “Brown”.
However, she likes to dye them “blonde.”
- Great height
- Curvaceous figure
37-27-37 in or 94-69-94 cm
As a model, she used to wear a dress size 4 (US) or 36 (EU).
But, now it appears to be 8 (US).
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Abercrombie and Fitch, Accessorize, American Express, Ann Taylor, Astor, Birkenstock, Bonnie Bell, Braun, Caress, Comma, Company by Ellen Tracy, Dannon Light & Fit, Diet Coke, Douglas, Ellen Tracy, Finesse, Fontanis, Gerry Weber, Givenchy ‘Amarige’ fragrance, Got Milk?, Guitar Hero World Tour, H&M, Haribo & Katjes Yogurt Gums, INC, Jordache, Kathleen Madden, Lancaster, LG ‘0Rumors 2’ Mobile, Liz Claiborne, McDonald’s, Newport News, Nike, Nine West, Otto, Peek & Cloppenburg, Rosner jeans, Schwarzkopf, Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria’s Secret, Volkswagen, XBOX 360 ‘Guitar Heroes’ VideoGame, Zeki Triko swimwear
Best Known For
- Being Victoria’s Secret angel, and gracing the cover of Sports Illustrated issue
- She is also known for hosting and judging the reality TV series Project Runway since 2004 and Germany’s Next Topmodel since 2006.
On November 17, 2006, German Model Heidi Klum released her debut single Wonderland written for a series of advertisements for the German retailer “Douglas”. It is a pop song of length 3:43.
1998 American film 54 (also known as Studio 54) for her role as VIP Patron. It wasn’t her film in the lead role. Thus, in 2001, Heidi acted in a comedy film Blow Dry for her role as Jasmine.
First TV Show
Heidi Klum first appeared on Late Show with David Letterman on June 30, 1997, which is a talk show of 60 minutes. It was just an appearance in a single episode. So, her first TV Show as multiple appearances was Spin City. Spin City was an American sitcom in which she appeared in 7 episodes as herself from 1998-199.
David Kirsch. The following is a pic of Heidi with David during an intensive workout session. She gave more attention to her body shape and diet after her pregnancy.
Heidi Klum Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Her mother’s Sauerkraut Soup, McDonald’s
- Favorite Drink – Coke
- Favorite Designers – Thomas Wilde, Roberto Cavalli, Michael Kors, Donna Karan, Oscar de la Renta, and Galliano
- Favorite Subjects in High School – Mathematics and Drawing
- Favorite Color – Green
- Favorite Clothing Chain – The BabyGap
- Favorite Song of Seal (Her Previous Husband) – Album September Commitment’s song “Silence”
- Favorite Politician – Michelle Obama
- Favorite Reality Show Host (Other Than Herself) – Tom Bergeron
Heidi Klum Facts
- Heidi Klum’s hobbies are skiing, cooking, painting, shopping at flea markets, and auctions.
- Heidi Klum is an avid painter also.
- Heidi spends time at “Children’s Hospital Los Angeles” visiting patients.
- When Heidi was with Victoria’s Secret, a bra was named after her name i.e “The Body”.
- She worked with Victoria’s Secret for 13 years before parting ways with the brand in October 2010 and stated, “All good things have to come to an end. I will always love Victoria and never tell her secret. It’s been an absolute amazing time!”
- Her wedding dress was designed by Vera Wang.
- She is the daughter of a hairdresser and cosmetics company executive.
- For her contributions to Project Runway, she won a Primetime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program” in 2013.
- One of Heidi’s friend convinced her to participate in a Modeling contest called “Model 92” occurred in 1992. Fortunately, she won that show beating 25,000 contestants. As a result, she got a modeling contract of US$300,000 by Metropolitan Models New York.
- Heidi has her own line of clothing, swimwear, and beauty products.
- She has insured her legs for 2 million dollars.
- Her last name is pronounced as Kloom.
- In October 2019, Heidi Klum had legally changed her last name to Kaulitz. She cited marriage to be the reason.
- Heidi was widely known after her first appearance on the cover of the magazine “Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue” in 1998.
- In 2019, she provided vocals to the character of Jade, a tough-as-nails red fox mechanic and Swifty’s love interest, in the computer-animated comedy film, Arctic Dogs.
- Every year, Heidi throws a big costume party on the occasion of Halloween. But sadly, in 2020, the party didn’t happen due to the pandemic.
- In December 2020, Heidi revealed that her and Flavio’s child, Leni Samuel was interested in modeling. Leni was 16 at that time.
- Heidi’s daughter Leni made her modeling debut when she was seen on the cover of Vogue Germany with her mom Heidi for their January-February 2021 issue.
- Over the years, Heidi has also graced the covers of several magazines including Grazia Italy, Harper’s Bazaar Germany, Elle France, Harper’s Bazaar Australia, Woman Madame Figaro Spain, Vogue Beauty Italy, Marie Claire USA, Elle Indonesia, Variety, Cosmopolitan Germany, Elle Poland, Marie Claire France, and L’Officiel France.
- She has 2 pet dogs named, Capper and Anton.