|Leni Klum Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 4, 2004|
Leni Klum is an American model who is widely recognized for being the oldest daughter of supermodel Heidi Klum. She made her modeling debut in December 2020 by gracing the cover of Vogue Germany’s January/February 2021 issue alongside her mother, wearing colorful matching pantsuits, with Heidi celebrating Leni’s career-making moment with a heartfelt message to her on Instagram. Leni went on to walk runways having opened the Berlin Fashion Week, where she presented outfits from numerous top designers including Lala Berlin and Kavia Guache.
Leni Olumi Klum
Leni, Helene Boshoven Samuel
New York City, New York, United States
- Father – Flavio Briatore (Businessperson)
- Mother – Heidi Klum (Model, Actress, TV Host, Occasional Singer, Artist, Fashion Designer, Producer, Businesswoman)
- Others – Lou (Younger Half-Sister), Henry (Younger Half-Brother), Johan (Younger Half-Brother), Seal Samuel (Foster Father) (Singer), Elisabetta Gregoraci (Step-Mother) (Fashion Model, TV Personality)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Leni has dated –
- Aris Rachevsky – Leni’s relationship with hockey player Aris Rachevsky first came into the spotlight in February 2021 after they started sharing their pictures on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German descent on her mother’s side of the family and of Italian descent on her father’s side.
- Large and expressive eyes
- Petite frame
- Shapely lips
Leni Klum Favorite Things
- Tattoo – The friendship one she has to match her stepfather and his brother that consist of 3 little dots on the inside of their fingers
- Style – Minimalist having loved to wear simple streetwear with her closet being quite empty with only a few T-shirts, trousers, and jackets, as she has often preferred to have clear outs, give pieces to her sibling, or to sell them
- Outfit – The field-hockey sweatpants she has claimed she stole from her boyfriend having confessed her deep attachment to it
Source – Vogue
Leni Klum Facts
- Her mother has stated that as opposed to the internet’s shared opinion, Leni’s real name is not Helene Boshoven Samuel, but Leni Olumi Klum and that she has no clue where that information originated from.
- Leni was officially adopted by Seal Samuel in 2009 after which she took on the surname Samuel.
- She has disclosed that she always wanted to be a model and just kept waiting for the opportunity to arrive. The first offer came when she was only 12 or 13 years old, from the brand Brandy Melville that she has liked to wear. However, fervent begging her mother had only fallen on deaf ears and she had later understood that she was way too young for it back then.
- Leni has shared some pictures of herself on her Instagram where she has been noted to have looked very much like her mother, having come across as confident, and comfortable along with being classy.
- She has never hidden anything from her mother, having felt like they are best friends.
- When Leni has been asked by Heidi if she thinks her mother is cool or not, Leni has denied the same having explained that she has found the way she has acted at times to be rather embarrassing, including some of the dances she has done. However, she has gone on to console her that she does appear very cool when she is confident and in a fun mood, which is most of the time.
- Leni has found it wonderful about being a model that she can let everything out and just be her true self. She has considered her job to be the perfect outlet for all the energy she carries inside her.
- In September 2021, Leni graced the cover of Rollacoaster Magazine‘s Fall/Winter 2021 issue.
Featured Image by Leni Klum / Instagram