|Elisabetta Gregoraci Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Soverato, Province of Catanzaro, Calabria, Italy
Fashion model and TV personality
- Father – Mario Gregoraci
- Mother – Melina Gregoraci
Elisabetta Gregoraci is represented by C.D.A. Studio Di Nardo.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elisabetta Gregoraci has dated –
- Matteo Cambi (2005) – Elisabetta Gregoraci was rumored to be going out with entrepreneur Matteo Cambi, who is also the founder of the clothing brand, Guru, in October 2005. They were pictured getting close and cozy at a fashion event held in Milan and after the event, they were pictured leaving together.
- Salvatore Sottile (2005) – Elisabetta was rumored to be dating Salvatore Sottile, who was the spokesman of Gianfranco Fini in the summer of 2005.
- Flavio Briatore (2006-Present) – Gregoraci started going out with entrepreneur and Formula One manager Flavio Briatore in the summer of 2006. After dating for nearly 2 years, they got married in a romantic wedding ceremony in the Santo Spirito in Roma. In March 2010, she gave birth to their son, Falco Nathan Briatore in Nice. Also, after their wedding, she became the stepmother to his daughter, Helene “Leni” Klum Samuel, whose mother is German supermodel Heidi Klum.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall height
- Toned figure
- Bright smile
Elisabetta Gregoraci hasn’t appeared in any TV advertisement. However, during her modeling days, she was roped in to promote Wonderbra.
Best Known For
- Having served as the hostess of the Italian TV show, Buona Domenica.
- Being married to the Italian millionaire businessman, Flavio Briatore.
In May 2016, Elisabetta made her theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama movie, My Father Jack.
First TV Show
She made her television show debut in 2007 with the series Ciao Darwin.
Elisabetta regularly hits the gym to maintain her stunning figure. In her gym workout, she prefers to mix light weight lifting exercises with a series of bodyweight exercises for conditioning.
For her cardio requirement, she opts to run on a treadmill. And, she gives special attention to the core exercises, which is obvious, considering she has sleek six-pack abs.
Elisabetta Gregoraci Facts
- She was caught up in a controversy after it was revealed that she had promised sexual favors in exchange for getting her job as a showgirl with Italian TV company RAI.
- As a result of the scandal, she was hired by Silvio Berlusconi, the former Italian Prime Minister and owner of Mediaset to work as a hostess in the TV show, Buona Domenica.
- She got her first breakthrough after she was hired as a dancer for the Italian TV show Libero.
Featured Image by Elisabetta Gregoraci / Instagram