|Julia Belyakova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Julia Belyakova is a Russian model known for having worked with premium fashion labels such as Genny, Libertine, Elisabetta Franchi, Dolce & Gabbana, Tom Ford, and Marchesa. She has done endorsement work for brands like Nine West, Cushnie, and Cotton Citizen. She has also graced the cover of popular magazines like Elle Japan and Harper’s Bazaar.
Julia Belyakova is represented by –
- New York Model Management – New York
- Supreme Management – Paris
- The Lab Models – Milan
- Milk Management – London
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- Donna Models – Tokyo
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Julia Belyakova has dated –
- Massey Blakeman – Julia is in a relationship with model Massey Blakeman. They often share their pictures on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Russian ancestry.
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Julia Belyakova has done endorsement work for the established brands and products such as –
- Bash Paris
- Nine West
- Cotton Citizen
Best Known For
- Having done modeling work for the leading fashion brands such as Monse, Marchesa, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, and Jill Stuart
- Being in the editorials and on the cover of the popular fashion publications such as Elle Japan, Harper’s Bazaar, and Madame
First TV Show
In 2017, Julia Belyakova made her first TV show appearance on the talk show, Fashion Police.
When she is preparing for any event, she undertakes specialized workout routine. For example, to prepare for Victoria’s Secret fashion show, she was trained by Mato Novak, who is usually hired by the brand to whip all their models in perfect shape.
Julia Belyakova Facts
- In November 2017, it was reported that Julia Belyakova was denied the visa to China, which prevented her participation in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show held in Shanghai.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Julia Belyakova / Instagram