|Kayla Bylon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 2002|
Kayla Bylon is an American model, social media personality, YouTuber, and Instagram star who is known for uploading her gorgeous pictures and selfies on several social media platforms. Ever since she was a child, she dreamed about becoming an actress or a model and her dreams realized as soon as she was signed by the modeling agency, Wilhelmina Models. Kayla Bylon shares a very close bond with her mother who has been a source of constant support and motivation to the artist. Moreover, she has always believed that a person needs to be totally self-aware and must do whatever it takes to follow their dreams and callings. She also has a self-titled YouTube channel on which she has uploaded many engaging videos that revolve around Q&As, hair routines, mukbang, skincare, BTS, and other engaging stuff from her daily life. Also, Kayla Bylon enjoys a huge social media fan base with more than a million followers on Instagram, more than 300k subscribers on YouTube, more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Chicago, Illinois, United States
As of December 2017, Kayla Bylon was a sophomore in high school.
Social Media Personality, YouTuber, Model, Instagram Star
Kayla Bylon is represented by Nicholas from Wilhelmina Models, Modeling Agency Company, Chicago, Illinois, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Kayla Bylon is of African-American descent.
- Toned physique
- Plump lips
- Pierced ears
- Pointed chin
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Kayla Bylon has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands through social media which include the likes of Meijer, Vintage Era Thrift, O Mighty Apparel, Princess Polly, Dolls Kill, MY MUM MADE IT, Champion, AKIRA, Fine Girl Hair Collection, FashionNova, Twenty 1 Rich, and several others.
Best Known For
- Having collaborated with a number of brands
- Uploading her stunning selfies and pictures on Instagram
- Her YouTube channel on which she has uploaded a variety of videos based on Q&As, hair routines, mukbang, skincare, BTS, and other engaging stuff from her daily life and the channel has also amassed more than 5 million views on its videos
- Having garnered a huge fan base on social media as she enjoys more than a million followers on Instagram, more than 300k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 50k followers on Twitter
Kayla Bylon Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza, Burgers, Tacos, Chicken, Crab Legs, Steak
- Rapper – Kendrick Lamar
- Color – Blue
- One Of Her Favorite Songs – Pick It Up by Famous Dex (ft. ASAP Rocky)
Source – YouTube
Kayla Bylon Facts
- She grew up in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
- Kayla Bylon has been passionate about pursuing a career in acting and modeling since the age of 6 or 7.
- She was signed by Wilhelmina Models after she went for an open call along with her mother. There, they had a talk with the director of the women’s board who soon called them up to offer the contract to Kayla Bylon.
- Kayla Bylon did her first professional photo shoot in the summer of 2018.
- Although her favorite color is blue, her top 5 colors are blue, red, yellow, orange, and black.
- She loves seafood.
- Kayla Bylon likes to hang out with people who are exciting and fun and stays away from people who do not like going out and doing stuff. In fact, she is amazed by the ones who prefer to spend their days just sitting at home and doing nothing.
- She has claimed in one of her videos that she has a kind and a caring personality. However, that sometimes gives people the wrong idea and they try to take advantage of her.
- When asked if she would prefer to have 3 close friends or 3 associates, Kayla Bylon chose to have 3 close friends.
- She joined YouTube with her eponymous channel on December 2, 2017, and the first video that was uploaded on it on December 8, 2017, was a Q&A video.
- Her go-to accessory is hooped earrings.
- Although Kayla Bylon has been a shy person to present class projects or to go and talk up to people first, her shyness disappears just after a few minutes into a photoshoot because that has been her safe zone and she knows that she is great at her art.
- Follow Kayla Bylon on Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Kayla Bylon / Instagram