Sierra Phuong-Thao Deaton
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Deaton went to Lake Howell High School and The University of Central Florida in Florida, USA.
- Father – Dr. John Deaton
- Mother – Vu Deaton
- Siblings – Lara Deaton (Older Sister)
She is signed to Creative Artists Agency (CAA).
Pop, pop/funk, indie pop
Vocals, percussion, piano
Syco, Columbia Records
She may be 5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sierra Deaton dated –
- Alex Kinsey (2011-2016) – Alex Kinsey and Sierra knows each other since high school but never dated at that time. The duo started dating in 2011. They appeared together at The X Factor USA in 2013. They also planned to marry each other. But, the dup split in 2016.
- Luke Hemmings (2017-Present) – 5SOS’s Luke Hemmings started dating Sierra in August 2017 after splitting from Instagram star Arzaylea.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English ancestry on her father’s side while she has Vietnamese ancestry on her mom’s side.
34-26-34 in or 87-66-87 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
She may be wearing a shoe of size 6 (US)
Best Known For
Winning season 3 of The X Factor USA.
As a part of the duo Alex & Sierra, Deaton launched the first album entitled It’s About Us on October 7, 2014 under Columbia Records / Sony Music Entertainment.
It consists of singles like “Scarecrow”, “Little Do You Know” and others. It charted at #8 in US Billboard 200, #11 in Canada, and #9 in New Zealand.
First TV Show
In 2013, she appeared on The X Factor and won season 3 of this singing reality show.
Sierra Deaton Facts
- Sierra was born in Philadelphia but raised in Orlando, Florida.
- Sierra started dancing at the age of two.
- Deaton is skilled in numerous dance forms including ballet, jazz, hip-hop, modern, and tap.
- Sierra also competed in Irish dancing for 11 years and won three international titles.
- Deaton won season 3 of The X Factor USA. She was teamed with Alex Kinsey.
- Sierra and Alex won $1 million recording contract from Sony Music Entertainment after winning the third season of The X Factor.
- She likes adventure and never wants to grow up.
- They are the first and the only couple to win The X Factor in the United States.
- Sierra likes the music of singers such as Ed Sheeran, Jason Mraz, John Mayer, Marc Broussard, Nickel Creek, Taylor Swift, and The Civil Wars.