|Soundarya Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 20, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Soundarya Sharma is an Indian actress and model who has been cast in a couple of on-screen projects which include shows and movies like Raktanchal, Meeruthiya Gangsters, and Ranchi Diaries.
She divides her time between –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Soundarya Sharma pursued a bachelor’s degree in dental studies. Later, she attended the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute located in New York City, New York as well as the New York Film Academy.
She has also trained with the ACT 1 theatre group and the National School of Drama located in New Delhi, India.
- Mother – Usha Sharma
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Soundarya Sharma is of Indian descent.
- Toned body
- Dimpled smile
Soundarya Sharma Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in New Delhi, India.
- Soundarya Sharma made her first film appearance in the 2015 Hindi-language crime-comedy film, Meeruthiya Gangsters (English: Gangsters of Meerut), which is inspired by the high number of extortion cases in the District Meerut of Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Alongside Himansh Kohli, Taaha Shah, Jimmy Shergill, Satish Kaushik, Anupam Kher, and Pitobash Tripathy, she co-starred as Gudiya in the 2017 Hindi film, Ranchi Diaries. For her role, she was nominated for the “Best Female Debutant” award at Zee Cine Awards and Star Screen Awards.
- Soundarya Sharma was honored with the Lokmat Most Stylish Diva Award in the year 2018.
- She loves playing the guitar, doing theatre, and racing cars.
- She has launched her production house Mustard and Red.
- Soundarya Sharma has also accrued an impressive social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Soundarya Sharma / Instagram