|Maxine Peake Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 14, 1974|
Maxine Peake is an English actress and narrator who is well-recognized for her portrayal of Twinkle in Dinnerladies (1998–2000), Veronica Ball in Shameless (2004–2007), Martha Costello in Silk (2011–2014), and Grace Middleton in The Village (2013–2014).
Westhoughton, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Salford, England, United Kingdom
Maxine attended Westhoughton High School where she completed her GCSE and went on to finish her A-Levels at Canon Slade School in Bradshaw.
At the age of 13, she signed with Octagon Youth Theatre in Bolton. She also attended a two-year performing arts course at the Salford College of Technology.
For 3 years, Maxine tried applying to Manchester Polytechnic Theatre School and the Guildhall School of Music and Drama but was rejected. Later, at the age of 21, she was accepted into the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA).
- Father – Brian Peake (Lorry Driver)
- Mother – Glenys Hall (Part-Time Caretaker)
- Siblings – Lisa Peake (Older Sister) (Police Officer)
Maxine is represented by Troika, Worthington-Cox by Curtis Brown, and McGregor by Independent.
Maxine Peake’s net worth was $1 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maxine has dated –
- Pawlo Wintoniuk – Maxine has been in a long-term relationship with director Pawlo Wintoniuk.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin eyebrows
- Beautiful eyes
Maxine Peake Facts
- She was 9 years old when her parents legally parted ways and from there she went on to be brought up by her mother until the age of 15. However, after her mother moved in with her boyfriend, she went on to live with her grandfather where she continued her GCSE studies.
- Maxine attended the youth theatre of the Royal Exchange in Manchester.
- She left Lonon after living there for 13 years in 2009.
- During her youth, Maxine was with the Communist Party of Britain’s Salford branch. At the time, she also played for the Wigan Ladies rugby league team.
- Her initial attempts to start an acting career were unsuccessful.
- While at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts, Maxine received the Patricia Rothermere Scholarship.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Geraldine in Children’s Ward in 1995. Later, in 1998, Maxine was cast as Sharon in her first feature film Girls’ Night.
- Aside from being an actress and narrator, Maxine is a feminist and socialist.
- Maxine got her big break in the acting industry with her role as Twinkle in Dinnerladies in 1998.
Featured Image By Maxine Peake / Instagram