|Amilna Estevão Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Amilna Estevão is an Angolan model who is recognized for being ranked by models.com amongst their Top 50 models list. She has walked international runways for many brands like Prada, Gucci, and Moschino. She has also graced the covers of several magazines including Maxima and The New York Times Style Magazine. Amilna is followed by more than 100k people on her Instagram account.
Amilna is represented by –
- Da Banda Model Management – Angola (Mother Agency)
- The Society Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – Worldwide
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Amilna has advertised for several brands such as Express, YSL Beauty, GAP, Philipp Plein, Topshop, Tom Ford Eyewear, Tom Ford, Kenzo, Express, MAC Cosmetics, Net-A-Porter, ZARA, and CFDA.
Best Known For
- Being the first black woman ever to compete amongst the top 3 contestants in the Elite Model Look contest in 2013
- Having walked international runways for several brands like Prada, Gucci, and Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Having been featured on the cover of several magazines such as Numéro Berlin, Antidote, and SLIMI
First Fashion Show
Amilna made her fashion show debut at the 2015 London Autumn /Winter Fashion Show for Jonathan Saunders and J.W. Anderson.
In order to maintain her lean physique, Amilna takes Zumba lessons which is an amazing cardio workout that not only makes working out fun but also aids in shedding away the extra fat and improves coordination. She also takes pleasure in dancing which is her another way of maintaining an active lifestyle.
For a healthy snack, the model prefers to eat fresh avocado with bananas.
Amilna Estevão Favorite Things
- Modeling Experience – Doing her first show as an exclusive model for Alexander Wang and doing her first cover shoot with Craig McDean for T Magazine
- Hair Professional – Guido Palau
- Snack – Smoothies
- Fragrance – Narciso Rodriguez for Her
Source – Vogue, W Magazine
Amilna Estevão Facts
- She was 14 years old when she realized her passion for modeling.
- In 2013, Amilna stood 3rd at the international Elite Model Look contest. This made her the first black woman to finish as a finalist in the top 3.
- Amilna is a huge admirer of South African model Candice Swanepoel. She is also inspired by her down-to-earth nature and considers her as her icon.
- In 2017, she walked the runway for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for the first time.
- Follow Amilna Estevão on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image by Amilna Estevão / Instagram