|Helena Howard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 23, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Helena Howard is an American actress who made her big-screen debut with a captivating performance as Madeline in the 2018 film, Madeline’s Madeline.
Kaitlyn Helena Howard
New York City, New York, United States
Helena studied at the Union County Academy for Performing Arts.
From 2016 to 2017, she went to the American Academy of Dramatic Arts on a full scholarship.
- Father – Will Howard (Artist)
- Mother – Julia Binet (Artist)
- Siblings – Liam Howard (Younger Brother)
Helena is represented by –
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
- Circle Of Confusion
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
She has Scandinavian and Eastern European ancestry on her mother’s side and is of African-American descent on her father’s side.
- Tattoos on both her arms
- High cheekbones
Helena Howard Favorite Things
- Movies – Amélie (2001), Sophie’s Choice (1982), Black Swan (2010), Blindspotting (2018), Wings of Desire (1987), Phantom Thread (2017), A Streetcar Named Desire (1951), Sorry to Bother You (2018)
- Song While Growing Up – Meat Is Murder by The Smiths
Helena Howard Facts
- She was inspired to become an actress after watching The Mummy (1999) at 3 years old.
- Helena grew up in New Jersey.
- Her riveting performance in Madeline’s Madeline was ranked as the 2nd ‘Best Movie Performance of the Century So Far’ in a 2021 list curated by Richard Brody of the New Yorker magazine. She was only surpassed by Leonardo DiCaprio‘s performance in The Wolf of Wall Street (2013).
- Helena landed her 1st movie role by reciting a monologue from David Harrower’s play called Blackbird in the presence of director Josephine Decker.
- She absolutely idolizes Meryl Streep and would love to mould her career after the legendary actress.
Featured Image by Helena Howard / Instagram