|Katrina Law Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 30, 1985|
Katrina Law is an American actress and voiceover artist who is known for playing prominent roles in several shows and movies and is most recognized for having been cast as Mira in Spartacus: Vengeance and Spartacus: Blood and Sand, as Nyssa al Ghul in Arrow, as Detective Rebecca Lee in Training Day, as Karen Beach in The Oath, and as Miss Bailey in Sacred Lies. Over the years, Katrina Law has also appeared in a variety of movies which include the likes of Emmett’s Mark, Lucky Numbers, 44 Minutes: The North Hollywood Shoot-Out, A New Tomorrow, Alpha Males Experiment, Stiletto, 3 Minutes, Darkness Rising, Checkmate, and 12 Gifts of Christmas. Growing up in a culturally diverse family helped her acquire knowledge of a variety of things and being an active child, she learned many things which most children usually don’t. Katrina Law has incorporated all her talents to make it big professionally and has also appeared in shows such as Third Watch, The Rookie: CTU, Legend of the Seeker, The Resistance, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Chosen, Home & Family, and Sacred Lies. Moreover, she has garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram, more than 150k followers on Twitter, and more than 400k followers on Facebook.
Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Katrina Law studied at The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, which is a public undergraduate and graduate university of the arts, sciences, and professional studies, and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre. Later, she polished her acting skills in cities like Philadelphia and New York.
Actress, Voiceover Artist
- Father – He served in the U.S. armed forces.
- Mother – She has worked as a bartender.
Katrina Law is managed by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katrina Law has dated –
- Keith Andreen (2013-Present) – Katrina Law got married to actor, writer, and director, Keith Andreen, in January 2013. Keith is known for his roles in movies and shows such as Making of the SAG Picket Line, American Gun, The Resistance, Sam & Cat, Lemon Cove, and Reaper Tales. The duo has been happily together ever since and welcomed their first child, a daughter named Kinley Andreen, on December 27, 2018. Katrina Law often posts pictures with her daughter and husband on Instagram to let her fans take a sneak peek into her personal space.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
Katrina Law is of German and Italian descent on her father’s side and has Taiwanese ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Chiseled facial features
- High cheekbones
- Arched eyebrows
Katrina Law has appeared in a number of TV commercials for several brands such as Chevy, Degree, Comcast, Ameristar, Lincoln/Mercury, Xbox, Miller Lite, Samsung, Pepsi, and Best Buy.
She has also either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands through social media which include the likes of Britax Child Safety, Jabra, Dr. Brown’s, House Of CB, Crackle, Black Halo, Tahari ASL, ShoeDazzle, and Capriccio Sangria.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Mira, a slave girl sent to seduce Spartacus who becomes his lover under threat of death, in the historical drama television shows, Spartacus: Blood and Sand and Spartacus: Vengeance, in which she starred alongside the likes of Andy Whitfield, Manu Bennett, Peter Mensah, Viva Bianca, Erin Cummings, Lesley-Ann Brandt, Jai Courtney, and Lucy Lawless
- Playing the recurring role of Nyssa al Ghul in the television superhero drama mystery crime series, Arrow, which stars actors such as Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy Rodgers, Colin Donnell, David Ramsey, Willa Holland, Emily Bett Rickards, and Colton Haynes
- Appearing as Karen Beach in the crime drama web television series, The Oath, in which she stars alongside Ryan Kwanten, Cory Hardrict, J.J. Soria, Arlen Escarpeta, Sean Bean, and Christina Milian
- Having been cast in a variety of roles in movies like Lucky Numbers, Emmett’s Mark, Stiletto, 12 Gifts of Christmas, Alpha Males Experiment, The Grind, 3 Minutes, Checkmate, Darkness Rising, 44 Minutes: The North Hollywood Shoot-Out, and If You Lived Here, You’d Be Home Now
Katrina Law made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Teen Girl in the comedy crime drama film, Lucky Numbers, in 2000. The film starred the likes of John Travolta, Lisa Kudrow, Tim Roth, Ed O’Neill, Michael Rapaport, and Bill Pullman.
First TV Show
Katrina Law made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Ani Bailey in an episode, titled Man Enough, of the action crime-drama series, Third Watch, in April 2001.
Katrina Law stays fit by leading an active life and working out whenever she gets the time. Usually, she focuses on one body part at a time and works out lifting lighter weights. She also indulges in cardio exercises and HIIT sessions and sometimes when she is not in a mood to go to the gym, she does some at-home cardio workout. Moreover, she also enjoys doing yoga to stay in shape.
As far as her diet is concerned, Katrina Law tries to eat healthy and clean foods and likes eating eggs, natural carbohydrates, and lots of vegetables. However, she does not restrict herself from indulging in some sweet treats whenever she has the cravings.
Katrina Law Facts
- She was raised in Deptford Township, New Jersey, United States.
- Her parents met one another during the Vietnam War.
- Her father being an Italian-German Catholic and her mother being a Buddhist living in Taiwan, Katrina Law grew up in a culturally diverse household.
- While growing up, her mother got her enrolled in a variety of activities that ranged from dance and gym classes to karate lessons, soccer practice, and voice coaching.
- Katrina Law has been a super-active person ever since she was very young and in her high school yearbook, one can find her photos on the Varsity Track team, Varsity Soccer Team, Varsity Cheerleading Squad, and the Varsity Weightlifting Team.
- During her teen years, she won the Miss New Jersey Teen USA crown and also went on to represent New Jersey in the finals on national television.
- She simply adores cats and also loves going on hikes.
- She has also tried her hand in martial arts and has a black belt in Taekwondo.
- In 2010, Katrina Law provided vocals to ‘The Local Population’ in the action-adventure video game, Red Dead Redemption.
- Visit her official website @ misskatrinalaw.com.
- Follow Katrina Law on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Jmrodri2 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0