|Viva Bianca Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 17, 1983|
Viva Bianca is an Australian actress who is best known for her portrayal of Ilithyia on Starz’s popular series Spartacus: Blood and Sand for 13 episodes in 2010 and Spartacus: Vengeance for 10 episodes in 2012. Growing up as an actress aspirant, she used to look up to Australian stars Cate Blanchett, Abbie Cornish, and Heath Ledger and admitted that they have made the most impact on her as an actress. Before fame, she had also made notable appearances on various TV series and movies such as Marshall Law, All Saints, The Strip, Eugenie Sandler P.I., Accidents Happen, and Bad Bush. Other series and films listed in her filmography included X: Night of Vengeance, Panic at Rock Island, Scorned, The Reckoning, Turkey Shoot, A Prince for Christmas, Just Add Magic, Showing Roots, Blind, Can’t Have You, and Minutes to Midnight.
Aside from being a renown actress in Australia, she has also made notable contributions as a writer to various publications. Moreover, she also actively supports events and activities which highlight women empowerment in general. She has spoken at UN Women conferences, has worked with non-profit organizations, and turns out to be the co-creator of the online pop culture feminist blog SheRa Mag.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
She graduated from the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA) wherein she received her first “Best Actress” award.
- Father – Cezary Skubiszewski (Australian-Polish Film Composer)
- Mother – Lee Skubiszewski (Artist)
- Siblings – Jan Skubiszewski (Brother) (Producer, Composer, Sound Engineer)
Viva Bianca is represented by New Wave Entertainment, Talent Management Company.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Viva Bianca has dated –
- Antonio Beliveau (2016-Present) – Viva Bianca has been married to musician Antonio Beliveau since June 2016 and the lovely couple has 2 children together. From the looks of her Instagram updates, she seems to be enjoying her roles outside work both as a wife and as a mother to her husband and kids. On June 19, 2019, Bianca warmly greeted her other half with a throwback photo of them together which was taken exactly 3 years ago when they tied the knot.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Polish ancestry.
- Small Face
- Plump Lips
- Thin Eyebrows
- U-shaped Jawline
She has not endorsed any brands yet.
Best Known For
Her role Ilithyia on Starz’s popular series Spartacus: Blood and Sand (2010) and Spartacus: Vengeance (2012)
In 2009, she made her theatrical film debut in a supporting role as Becky in the comedy-drama film Accidents Happen.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Adriana on ABC1’s children series Eugénie Sandler P.I. in 2000.
During a quick interview in April 2011, Bianca shared her exercise routines and what specific food she usually eats that contributes to her external and internal health in general. She admitted that yoga, walking, and running on the beachside are her workout routines. Among the 3, yoga has always been her favorite because she claims that it boosts up flexibility, strength, and endurance while also contributing positive impacts on the mind and spirit.
Though she did not mention any healthy diet plans in particular when it comes to the food she usually eats, she further added that her fridge usually has yogurt, tofu, carrots, pumpkins, strawberries, broccolini, rice milk, and bok-choy, which are all considered healthy and nutritious.
Viva Bianca Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Swimming, walking, cooking, reading, traveling with her family, and doing the Bondi to Bronte walk whilst listening to the sounds of the ocean and the birds
- Exercise – Yoga, Walking, Running
- Beauty Treatment – Cellex-C Hydration Complex along with High Potency Serum
- Movie – Some Like It Hot (1959)
Source – BeNaturallyYou.com
Viva Bianca Facts
- She’s good friends with her Spartacus co-stars Peter Mensah and Jai Courtney and Scorned co-star, AnnaLynne McCord.
- She and Jai Courtney both went to acting school but they didn’t know each was a cast of the series until they met on their first day on the production set of Spartacus: Blood and Sand in 2010.
- She also appeared in Spartacus: War of the Damned, wherein she acted alongside New Zealander actress, Lucy Lawless.
- Bianca originally grew up in the countryside of Victoria, Australia but due to her father’s career, her family later moved to Melbourne, Australia.
- She can’t live without yoga and meditation because she thinks that getting in touch with that “quiet space” on the inside is really important.
- Her time off from work to relax usually involves driving to the beach house and doing the things she loves such as swimming, walking, cooking, and reading.
- Connect with Viva Bianca on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0