|Luisa D’Oliveira Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 6, 1986|
Luisa D’Oliveira is a Canadian actress who is best known Agabelle Loogenburgen 50/50 (2011), Aphrodite Girl in Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2010) and Detective Poppy Wisnefski in Cracked (2013), and Emori in The 100. With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 250k followers on Instagram, and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
She divides her time between Vancouver, British Columbia and Los Angeles, California.
She studied Environmental Biology at Capilano University in North Vancouver. However, she disliked her choice of study and switched pursuing arts in the second year but soon decided that she wanted to become an actress.
Later, she got accepted into the university acting program after a successful audition.
Luisa is represented by Authentic Talent and Literary Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Luisa has dated –
- Jez Bonham
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Portuguese, Chinese, French, Scottish, and Irish descent.
- She has a beauty spot on her right eyebrow.
- High forehead
- Heart-shaped face
- Deep vocals
Luisa D’Oliveira Favorite Things
- Genre Of Film To Work In – Sci-fi
- Film To Perform In Front Of Her Parents – The Wizard of Oz (1939)
Source – The Arts Guild
Luisa D’Oliveira Facts
- She has had a knack for acting ever since she was little. Luisa also took part in local theater productions and several school plays.
- Growing up, she was a talkative child and would often get scolded for it especially during meals.
- She was the entertainer of the house and would recite and perform recently watched films in front of the family.
- The highlight of her acting career came early in 2009 after she was cast on the hit series of The Good Wife as Sandra Pai.
- She was nominated for a Leo Award in 2016, for her appearance as a guest star in Motive (2015).
- Luisa lent her voice to the character of Deputy Joey Hudson in the 5th installment of the Far Cry gaming series.
- She was obsessed with the film The Wizard of Oz as a child.
- Luisa was brought up a Catholic. However, she does not practice the religion anymore.
Featured Image By Luisa D’Oliveira / Instagram