Emily Bett Rickards
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Emily graduated from high school early in her life. Rickards, after that, went to Vancouver Film School to attend the Acting Essentials Program.
Emily finally went to Alida Vocal Studio in Vancouver.
She is signed to Muse Artist Management, Canada.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Her dating history is not available.
Race / Ethnicity
33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Felicity Smoak in The CW’s series Arrow since 2012.
In 2012, she acted in the film Random Acts of Romance.
First TV Show
In 2012, she started appearing in The CW’s TV series Arrow for her role as Felicity Smoak. She had a recurring role in season 1 and was a part of the main cast from season 2.
She does hot yoga in the morning (at around 11 am) on Sundays.
Emily Bett Rickards Favorite Things
- Singers – Bruno Mars, Mayer Hawthorne
Source – Self
Emily Bett Rickards Facts
- Whenever she feels hungry at 3 pm, she generally has apples and almond butter.
- Emily had also appeared in web-based series “Soldiers of the Apocalypse” in 2013 for her role as Forty. She was a part of the main cast and did 8 episodes.
- She desires to have a body like Shakira.
- In 2008, she was featured in the music video of “Never Gonna Be Alone” by Nickelback.
- She has appeared in the TV movie “Romeo Killer: The Chris Porco Story” in 2013.
- She was originally signed for just 1 episode in Arrow. But, based on fan’s positive reactions and her chemistry with Stephen Amell, she was signed for a recurring role in season 1 and regular in season 2.
- Know more about her on Twitter and Facebook.