|Alyson Stoner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 11, 1993|
Alyson Stoner is an American actor, singer, and dancer who is known for her voice roles like Victoria in the animated series Lilo & Stitch: The Series, Isabella Garcia-Shapiro/Jenny Brown in the animated musical comedy series Phineas and Ferb, Sweet Pea in the computer-animated film Huevos: Little Rooster’s Egg-cellent Adventure, Isabella Garcia-Shapiro in the musical adventure comedy film Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Candace Against the Universe, Lorelei Tan Gu in the action comedy film Kung Fu Magoo, Lillian Hale in the French-American series W.I.T.C.H., Opal in the series The Legend of Korra, Lydia in the show Milo Murphy’s Law, and others. She has also been a part of many other projects such as Expecting Amish, Major Crimes, Camp Rock, Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, That’s So Raven, I’m with Her, Mike’s Super Short Show, Cheaper by the Dozen, Cheaper by the Dozen 2, Alice Upside Down, Summer Forever, Drake & Josh, and Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream.
Alyson Rae Stoner
Aly, Araer, AlyOh
Toledo, Ohio, United States
Alyson went to Maumee Valley Country Day School in Toledo, Ohio.
She also learned dancing from O’Connell’s Dance Studio and then modeling from Margaret O’Brien Modeling Studio.
Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Choreographer
- Father – Charlie Stoner
- Mother – LuAnne Hodges (née Adams) (Former Executive Secretary at Owens-Illinois)
- Siblings – Correy Stoner (Older Sister), Jaimee Stoner (Older Sister)
- Others – James Chester “Jimmie” Stoner (Paternal Grandfather), Letha Corrine Latta (Paternal Grandmother), Charles B. “Chuck” Adams (Maternal Grandfather), Joanne La Vere Fitterer (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been represented by –
- Cameron Curtis of Curtis Talent Management
- Stephanie Ramsey of Paradigm Talent Agency
- Turnthevolumeup, Inc., Production Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Buchwald, Talent and Literary Agency, New York City, New York, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $1.5 Million.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alyson Stoner has dated –
- Cole Sprouse (2004) – In the year 2004, she had a short-termed romance with actor Cole Sprouse.
- Vincent Martella (2009-2010) – From about a year, from January 15, 2009, to November 2010, actors Alyson and Vincent Martella dated each other.
Race / Ethnicity
Alyson Stoner is of German, English, French-Canadian, Swiss-German, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh descent.
She revealed her gender identity in 2018.
36-26-36 in or 91.5-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Alyson has appeared in TV commercials for McDonald’s, Mattel, Kinkos, Cox Communications, JCPenney, Zaxby’s, etc.
She has previously served as the StarPower Ambassador for Starlight Children’s Foundation.
Best Known For
Playing Sarah Baker in the family comedy films Cheaper by the Dozen (2003), and Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005).
As a Singer
As a singer, Alyson released her first EP named Beat the System on August 23, 2011, independently.
Some of her released songs include “Flying Forward,” Make History,” Pretty Girls,” etc.
Alyson debuted with the family comedy film Cheaper by the Dozen for her role as Sarah Baker in 2003.
First TV Show
From 2001 to 2007, Alyson was in the Disney Channel series Mike’s Super Short Show for her main role as Sally. She had a main role from season 1 to season 3 and recurring roles for the next three seasons.
Her active lifestyle and fast metabolism may be helping her to stay in shape. Plus, she was really athletic during her childhood days.
Alyson Stoner Facts
- While young, she studied various forms of dancing like ballet, tap, and jazz from O’Connell’s Dance Studio.
- At International Modeling and Talent Association (IMTA), she won “Best Model of the Year” in 2000.
- Alyson cites Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Slap Bass, Tribal sounds, Paula Abdul, and The 90s! as her musical influence.
- She has voiced the role of Isabella / Receptionist in the 2011 video game, Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension.
- Between 2003 and 2006, she was a part of the dance group called JammXKids.
- Alyson is also credited for serving as the dance editor for KEWL Magazine.
- She doesn’t watch movies or TV.
- While growing up, she was a good gymnast – could balance her body pretty well.
- She was really active in sports while young. Daily Alyson used to play, games like basketball, baseball, soccer, and sometimes softball.
- Australian animal quokka is her spirit animal.
- If she is given a chance to switch her life with any Disney character, she would like to do that with a genie from Aladdin. She would like to listen to people’s wishes.
- She is afraid of stickers.
- When Alyson was 11, she was featured in Eminem’s “Just Lose It” music video in 2004.
- In 2021, she had released a memoir Mind Body Pride.
- After coming out in 2018, she had gone to gay conversion therapy.