|Zonnique Pullins Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 20, 1996|
Zonnique Pullins aka Miss Star, that has been her stage name, is an American singer, television personality, and TV host who rose to fame after becoming a member of the girl band OMG Girlz and continued her successful career as a solo artist even after the group disbanded in 2015, releasing numerous songs like Nun For Free (2015) and Cool Kids (2015), many EPs such as Love Jones (2017) and a number of albums including #FTCU (2020). Zonnique has appeared in several films like Three’s Complicated (2019) and has been featured in various reality TV shows including The Wendy Williams Show (2017) and Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta (2017-2018). She has also been the host in a number of television programs such as the millennial talk show The Mix on Fox Soul, that had premiered in August 2020. Zonnique has built a strong fanbase, with her Instagram having amassed more than 3.5 million followers.
Zonnique Jailee Pullins
Niq Niq, Star
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Singer, Television Personality, TV Host
- Father – Zonnie “Zeboe” Pullins (Media Personality)
- Mother – Tameka Dianne “Tiny” Harris (Singer, Songwriter, Television Personality)
- Siblings – King Harris (Younger Maternal Half-Brother) (Media Personality & Rapper),
Major Philant Harris (Younger Maternal Half-Brother), Heiress Diana Harris (Younger Maternal Half-Sister) (Social Media Personality, Instagram Star), Leyah Harris (Younger Maternal Half-Sister) (Media Personality) (Deceased), Messiah Ya’Majesty Harris (Half-Brother), Domani Uriah Harris (Half-Brother), Deyjah Imani Harris (Half-Sister)
- Others – T.I. (Stepfather) (Rapper, Singer, Actor, Songwriter, Producer, Entrepreneur, Record Executive, Author)
She has been represented by Nick of Pantheon Talent Agency.
Pretty Hustle/Grand Hustle
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Ray Ray (2011-2013)
- Zoey Zuko (2013-2015)
- Damian Swann (2016-2017)
- Bandhunta Izzy (2018-Present) – Zonnique Pullins started to date rapper Bandhunta Izzy in June 2018. Their relationship had begun on Instagram after Bandhunta had slid into Zonnique’s DMs. In August 2020, she declared that she was expecting her first child, a baby girl, with Izzy and they welcomed their daughter on December 16, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
She has African-American ancestry on her father’s side of the family and African-American as well as Caucasian ancestry on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Tattoos on her body including one on her foot that reads ” Cinderella ’96 “
- Wears a nose piercing
- Dimpled smile
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Cantu Beauty.
Zonnique Pullins Favorite Things
- Time Of The Year – Halloween
- Film – Birds of Prey: Harley Quinn
Zonnique Pullins Facts
- Being the daughter of the Grammy Award-winning artist Tameka Harris, Zonnique got exposed to the world of music at a tender age and had craved to become a singer from the time she can recall. She has felt lucky that her mother had not only guided her on the right track but she had also provided her all the necessary support to build a prosperous singing career.
- Zonnique had enjoyed a fun repartee with T.I. during the premiere episode of The Mix for which she had teamed up with producers of the program to surprise T.I. by giving him, and the whole world simultaneously, the news of her pregnancy, with T.I. first having thought it to be just a prank.
Featured Image by Zonnique Pullins / Instagram