|Heiress Diana Harris Quick Info|
|Height||2 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 2016|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Heiress Diana Harris is an American social media personality and Instagram star who rose to fame as the youngest child born to rapper T.I. and singer as well as songwriter Tameka Harris.
Heiress Diana Harris
The United States of America
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Social Media Personality, Instagram Star
- Father – T.I. (Rapper)
- Mother – Tameka Harris (Singer, Songwriter)
- Siblings – King Harris (Older Brother) (Social Media Personality), Major Philant Harris (Older Brother) (Social Media Star)
- Others – Zonnique Pullins (Older Step-Sister) (Singer, Songwriter), Messiah Ya’Majesty (Older Half-Brother) (Instagram Star), Domani Uriah (Older Half-Brother) (Social Media Influencer), Deyjah Imani Harris (Older Half-Sister) (Instagram Star)
2 ft 1 in or 63.5 cm
12 kg or 26.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
She has African-American ancestry on her father’s side and African-American as well as Caucasian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Prominent eyes
- Afro hairstyle
- Snub nose
Heiress Diana Harris Facts
- She was brought up in Georgia alongside her older siblings.
- Like her mother, Diana’s sister Zonnique Harris is also a well-known singer. However, the rest of her cousins are all well-known Instagram stars and content creators.
- Her father and mother started dating one another in September 2001, and later got engaged on April 25, 2007. On July 30, 2010, they tied the knot with one another.
- The first picture that her mother Tameka uploaded to her Instagram was in June 2016.
- Like her, North West is also the child of prominent Hollywood stars Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
Featured Image By HeiressDiana / Instagram