|North West Quick Info|
|Height||3 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 15, 2013|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
North West is the daughter of the star-couple, Kim Kardashian-West & Kanye West. Her birth was a very high profile event and media went crazy over Kim & Kanye’s toddler. North is famous for her unique fashion sense and style which come with her heritage.
Nori, Northie, Bubs
Beverly Hills, California, U.S.
Hidden Hills, California, U.S.
North received her preschool education in a school near the family’s home in Bel-Air, where she got enrolled in a pre-kindergarten program.
- Father – Kanye West (Rapper, Record Producer, Fashion Designer)
- Mother – Kim Kardashian-West (TV Personality, Businesswoman, Model)
- Siblings – Saint West (Younger Brother), Chicago West (Younger Sister), Psalm West (Younger Brother)
- Others – Kris Jenner (Maternal Grandmother), Robert Kardashian (Late Maternal Grandfather), Caitlyn Jenner (Step-Grandmother), Donda West (Late Paternal Grandmother) (Former Professor of English at Chicago State University), Ray West (Paternal Grandfather) (Christian Counselor), Kourtney Kardashian (Aunt), Khloé Kardashian (Aunt), Rob Kardashian (Uncle), Kendall Jenner (Half-Aunt) (Model), Kylie Jenner (Half-Aunt) (Model, Reality TV Personality), Mason Disick (Older Cousin), Penelope Disick (Older Cousin), Reign Disick (Younger Cousin), True Thompson (Younger Cousin), Dream Kardashian (Younger Cousin), Stormi Webster (Younger Half-Cousin)
3 ft 1 in or 94 cm
24 kg or 53 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
North has African-American ancestry on her father’s side, and Armenian, English, as well as Scottish, Irish, German, and Dutch roots on her mother’s side.
- Curly hair
- Bubbly personality
Best Known For
Being a star-kid and the oldest daughter of the reality TV diva, Kim Kardashian-West and famous rapper Kanye West.
First TV Show
North made her TV show debut on family’s reality series Keeping Up With the Kardashians. She appeared with Kanye West in his music video, Only One, on May 3, 2015.
North West Favorite Things
- Color – Rainbow
- Rapper – Kanye West
- Pizza Topping – Extra cheese
- Disney Princess – Jasmine
- TV Show – Shimmer and Shine
- Song – Amazing by Kanye West ft. Young Jeezy
North West Facts
- Her family members gave her the nickname “Bubs”.
- The paparazzi went crazy after her birth and sent helicopters to get the pictures of the newborn celeb child.
- Kim and Kanye weren’t married when Kim conceived North. They got married only after their first child was born.
- She attended the first party on July 4th holiday in 2014 at Caitlyn Jenner’s house.
- Khloe Kardashian is North’s godmother.
- North was baptized in the Armenian Apostolic church Cathedral of St. James in Jerusalem.
- She has impeccable fashion sense for a child of her age and always manages to amaze paparazzi with her style.
- She is a real fashionista and even carries some makeup, besides her toys, in her purse when she goes to church.
- North claims her mother, Kim, to be her best friend.
- By the age of 5, she had already appeared on several magazine covers like Vogue and Interview.
- Since the age of 2, she has appeared in various episodes of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
- North is a loving sister and loves to share toys with her younger brother Saint.
- She is a beloved child of the family and Kris Jenner loves babysitting for her granddaughter.
- In February 2021, North was invited to the Bob Ross Experience by Sarah Strohl from Bob Ross Inc. after North’s superb oil painting skills were discovered.
- North had contracted the COVID-19 virus in November 2020. Saint West was the first in the family to catch the virus.
- In November 2021, North joined TikTok. She shares her TikTok account with her mother, Kim.
Featured Image by Kim Kardashian / Instagram