|Ali Stephens Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1991|
Alison F. Stephens
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Ali went to East High School in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Fashion / Runway model
- Siblings – Madison Stephens (Older Sister) (Writer, cocktail waitress)
Ali has a total of 5 siblings including Madison.
Ali Stephens is signed with these agencies –
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- The Fabbrica – Milan
- Models1 – London
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Wilhelmina Models – Los Angeles
- Stockholmsgruppen Models – Stockholm
- Pulse Management (Mother Agency)
- 2PM Model Management – Copenhagen
- Priscillas Model Management – Sydney
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- Wilhelmina Models – Miami
- Wilhelmina Models – Vancouver
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ali Stephens is married to Nicholas Lund. They both married on August 3, 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-35 in 84-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
10.5 (US) or 43 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Ali Stephens has done advertisements for AG Adriano Goldschmied, A.Pole Story, Bergdorf Goodman, Blanco, Chanel Mascara, Chloé, CK Calvin Klein, Diane von Furstenberg, Gap Europe, Georges Rech, Halston, Hervé Léger, Karen Millen, Kenzo, Lacoste, M Missoni, Minelli, Nine West, Prada Sport, Santa Lolla, SJSJ, The Limited, Urban Outfitters, Victoria’s Secret, White House Black Market, Wildfox, etc.
Best Known For
Working with brands like Prada, and Calvin Klein.
First Fashion Show
Ali debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2008 fashion show where she walked the ramp for brands like Balenciaga, Barbara Bui, Celine, Chanel, Chloé, Dries van Noten, Givenchy, Isabel Marant, Kenzo, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Nina Ricci, Prada, Rue du Mail, and Undercover.
Ali practices Transcendental Meditation to keep her mind strong and healthy.
Ali Stephens Favorite Things
- Vacation – Oahu, Hawaii
- TV Show – Salem
- Swimsuit Designer – Wildfox
- Disney Princess – Ariel
- Summer Treat – Watermelon
Source – Galore Mag
Ali Stephens Facts
- For June 2010, Stephens was selected as Fashion Model Directory’s Model of the Month.
- In 2006, when she was in high school, she took part in cross country running and came second.
- Before becoming a model, she had no interest in becoming a model.
- In the Fall of 2008, German model Toni Garrn and Ali became friends when they were booked for Calvin Klein.
- She supports David Lynch Foundation.
- Ali takes interest in keeping the environment safe and friendly. For that, she works with the not-for-profit organization Oceana.
- In 2007, while shopping with her family in Salt Lake City, she was discovered by Elite Model Management.
- She also takes interest in singing.
- Ali Michael, Coco Rocha, Courtney Smerski, Daul Kim, Hannah Holman, Karlie Kloss, Kasia Struss, Lovisa Ingman, Meghan Collison, Siri Tollerød, Taryn Davidson, and Toni Garrn are her model friends.
- When asked, if she likes to listen to Rihanna or Beyonce more, she replied with Rihanna.