|Karlie Kloss Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 1992|
Karlie Kloss is an entrepreneur and model from Illinois, U.S. She gained fame after she started modeling for lingerie brand, Victoria’s Secret. She served as a Victoria’s Secret Angel from 2011 to 2014. At a local benefit runway show, Karlie was discovered. The beauty with brains paused her modeling career to start her studies at New York University in 2015. When Karlie was actively modeling, she was considered among the top models.
Karlie Elizabeth Kloss
Karlie Kloss, The Body
Chicago, Illinois, USA
But, her hometown is at St. Louis, Missouri, USA.
Karlie Kloss studied at Webster Groves High School, Webster Groves, Missouri, USA. But, she didn’t complete her education as she went into modeling in 2007 (When she was 15). Karlie was encouraged by one of her teachers in the school to become a model.
In September 2015, she enrolled herself into New York University‘s Gallatin School of Individualized Study.
Fashion / Runway Model
- Father – Kurt Kloss (Emergency Physician)
- Mother – Tracy (née Fares) (Freelance Art Director)
- Siblings – Kristine Kloss (Older Sister), Kimberly Kloss (Younger Twin Sister), Kariann Kloss (Younger Twin Sister)
- IMG Models – New York
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – Milan
- 2pm Model Management – Copenhagen
Overall, Karlie Kloss height is considered to be 6 ft 1½ in or 187 cm.
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Karlie Kloss dated –
- Sam Bradford (2013) – She was seen with St. Louis Rams Quarterback Sam Bradford at Coachella 2013. But, the model says that he is just a friend of her.
- Joshua Kushner (2012-Present) – The founder and managing partner of the investment firm Thrive Capital, Joshua Kushner started dating Karlie in 2012, which was confirmed by DailyMail UK. They got engaged later which was revealed in July 2018. On October 18, 2018, they got married.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Danish roots.
Blue with a hint of green
- Towering height
- Multi-talented personality
- Blue-Green eyes
34-23-34 in or 86-58.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Aquascutum, Alexander McQueen, American Eagle, Americana Manhasset, Bally, Barney’s New York, Bvlgari ‘Omnia Jade’ fragrance, Chloe, Christian Dior, Christian Dior beauty, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, EnC, Eryn Brinie, Express, Gap, Giada, H&M, Hermes, iCB, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Lord & Taylor, Marc Jacobs ‘Lola’ fragrance, Nina Ricci, Obzee, Oscar de la Renta, Prada, Pringle of Scotland, Rebecca Taylor, See by Chloé, Sportmax, System, Topshop, Uniqlo Heattech, Victoria’s Secret, VFILES, Yves Saint Laurent beauty, Swarovski, etc.
She had converted to Judaism to marry Joshua Kushner.
Best Known For
Her modeling gigs with Victoria’s Secret and other big fashion labels.
Karlie Kloss has appeared in 2012 in the sex-themed video film called “Fuck Me”, part of the series called Fashion Fetish.
First TV Show
She has appeared in Fashion Shows like “Ready to Wear – Spring /Summer 2008”, “Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2008” and others.
American model Karlie Kloss got a personal trainer when she was 19, i.e. just after joining Victoria’s Secret. She says that she hardly gets any time to workout due to her busy schedule as she had to travel many of the times. But, she was athletic and did ballet in school. So, she could easily manage now. She was amazed after seeing other Victoria’s Secret models like Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima who all have babies and are returned to their original shape in just 3 months. After asking them about their fitness secret, Karlie got an answer that it’s a secret; Victoria’s Secret.
Karlie Kloss Favorite Things
- Favorite Hair Conditioner – Nexxus Humectress
- Favorite Face Product – Embryolisse (a light cream)
- Favorite Beauty Products – Caudalie Beauty Elixir, Joanna Vargas’s Daily Serum, Estée Lauder’s Hydrationist moisturizer, M.A.C. eyeliners, cream blush from Illamasqua (Overall, she says that she maintains herself low)
Karlie Kloss Facts
- Karlie made her debut in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2011.
- Karlie served as a Victoria’s Secret Angel from 2011 to 2014.
- Karlie Kloss did a full n*de photoshoot for Vogue Italia in December 2011.
- Karlie has appeared in a sex-themed video called “Fuck Me”, part of the series called Fashion Fetish.
- When Kloss was 13, she was discovered at a local charity fashion show in St. Louis.
- She is close friends with fellow model Karmen Pedaru.
- Karlie also owns a puppy called Joe.
- Some of her hobbies are baking cookies, biking, and ballet.
- Karlie is the favorite model of supermodel Tyra Banks because of Karlie’s unique and atypical beauty.
- Karlie learned ballet from Caston’s Ballet Academie in 2002.
- She was named the best model in 2008 by People’s magazine.
- She is the second oldest in her family of 4 girls.
- She likes the thing that after the fashion weekends, her apartment is filled with the goodie bags. She gets lots of clothes, shoes, and makeup products, which she share with her sisters.
- Lack of sleep is her least favorite part of the fashion week.
- Karlie always has something to eat. She keeps spearmint gum, dark chocolate and “some kind of delicious snack” always in her purse and suggests others also to do the same.
- She is a coder as well and in order to promote computer languages and coding interest among girls, she started a scholarship program called Kode with Karlie by partnering with Flatiron School and Code.org.
- On July 21, 2015, Karlie started her own YouTube channel called Klossy as she wanted to share more information about herself via Q&A videos and other weekly vlogs.
- Karlie acted as a godmother to model Jourdan Dunn‘s son.
- In order to study full-time at the New York University, she left Victoria’s Secret in early 2015.
- Catch Karlie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Tumblr.