|Karmen Pedaru Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1990|
Karmen Pedaru is an Estonian model who is best known for her work with Michael Kors. She has also done modeling work for a variety of brands and designers such as Chloe, Jill Stuart, Gucci, Ralph Lauren, Derek Lam, Missoni, Nicole Farhi, Givenchy, Dries Van Noten, Marc Jacobs, Donna Karan, Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent, Roberto Cavalli, Versace, Chanel, Christian Dior, D&G, and many more. Karmen has graced the cover of several magazines like Elle, V Magazine, W Magazine, Numéro, Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, and Dazed & Confused. She has been included in lists like “Top 50 Models”, “Industry Icon” and “Money Girl” by models.com.
Fashion / Runway Model
Pedaru is involved with these modeling agencies –
- Premier Model Management
- Ford Models – New York
- Action Management – Greece
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- MJ Model Management
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- UNO Models – Barcelona & Madrid
- Cal-Carries Models – Hong Kong
- Cal-Carries Models – Singapore
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Pedaru married Riccardo Ruini on December 14, 2012
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-35 in or 84-60-90 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
10 (US) or 42 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Karmen has modeled for brands like Barneys New York, Belstaff, Bergdorf Goodman, Bottega Veneta, Chloé, Costume National, D&G Resort, Derek Lam, Emporio Armani, Fendi ‘Fan di Fendi’ fragrance, Gap, Gucci, H&M Conscious Collection, H&M Sport, Jill Stuart, Jill Stuart Beauty, Jill Stuart ‘Night Jewel’ fragrance, Jimmy Choo fragrance, Lança Perfume, Michael Kors, Michael Kors fragrance, Missoni, New Man, Nicole Farhi, Ralph Lauren, Roberto Cavalli, Salvatore Ferragamo, Victoria’s Secret, Y-3
Best Known For
Modeling assignments, runway catwalk
First TV Show
Karmen walked at the Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2007 in which she advertised for Aquascutum, Christopher Kane, Emporio Armani, Marni.
There is no information about her workout routine or diet plan. But she is lean and athletic since childhood. She has achieved her fitness levels by playing various sports in school. Her long and skinny legs are the result of this hobby of hers.
Karmen Pedaru Facts
- Karmen’s mother died when she was 5 years old. After that, she was raised by her grandmother.
- Pedaru was born into an athletic family.
- She had started playing handball, basketball, football, and that too since she was 6.
- Pedaru also served as the goalkeeper of the Estonian national football team for a year. But, quit it to enter into the fashion industry.
- Karmen appeared in Victoria’s Secret fashion show in 2011.
- As of 2014, she is at #4 in the Top 50 Models on models.com.
- In the past, she was included in models.com‘s “Industry Icon” and “Money Girl” lists.
- She was discovered in October 2005 (when she was 15) at a drama theater in Tallinn (capital of Estonia).
- In 2011, she became the new face of Michael Kors by replacing a fellow model Carmen Kass from Estonia.
- She has graced the cover page of Vogue magazine for British, Italian, Japanese, French, Korean, German, Teen editions.
- Other than Vogue, she appeared in fashion magazines like Russh, Z Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, Tokion, Numero.
- In 2012, she together with Scottish actor Ewan McGregor modeled for English garment manufacturer Belstaff.
- Her favorite heels are Burberry Prorsum.