|Magdalena Frackowiak Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 6, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Magdalena Frackowiak is a Polish model and jewelry designer who has done modeling work for a variety of brands and designers such as Dolce & Gabbana, Giorgio Armani, Christian Dior, Hermès, Chloé, Lanvin, Balmain, MaxMara, Blumarine, Paco Rabanne, Louis Vuitton, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Fendi, Prada, Givenchy, Versace, Etro, D&G, and many more. She has been featured in numerous magazines such as Vogue and Revue de Modes. Magdalena has walked the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Shows in 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, as well as 2015.
Gdansk, Pomeranian, Poland
She is signed to several modeling agencies –
- Unique Models – Denmark
- Models 1
- Munich Models
- Option Model Agency – Zurich
- DNA Model Management – New York
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Next Company
- View Management – Spain
- Chic Management
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
- Kee MOD
- Modelwerk (2006 – 2013)
- Wilhelmina Nova Models – Munich (2006 – 2013)
- Next Model Management – Paris (2006 – 2010)
- Fashion Model Management – Milan (2006 – 2010)
- Next Model Management – New York (2006 – 2010)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Magdalena Frackowiak dated –
- Carlito Dalceggio (2009-2010) – From 2009 to 2010, Polish model Magdalena dated photographer Carlito Dalceggio.
- Wojciech Pastora (2011-Present) – The model started dating Wojciech in 2011. In May 2013, the duo got engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-35 in or 84-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 6 (UK) or 34 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Magdalena has appeared in various advertorial campaigns such as Alberta Ferretti, Alessandro dell’Acqua, Anna Rita N, Blumarine, Christian Dior, Christian Lacroix, FCUK, Gianfranco Ferré ‘In the Mood for Love’ fragrance, Gap, Givenchy ‘Eau Demoiselle’ fragrance, Hogan by Karl Lagerfeld, Iro, Ralph Lauren, Jimmy Choo, Kenzo, Lane Crawford, Lanvin, Lee, Le Silla, Mango, Max Mara Weekend, Max&Co., Neiman Marcus, Nine West, Oscar de la Renta.
Best Known For
Modeling and walking the ramp for famous brands including Victoria’s Secret in 2010, 2012, and 2013.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2006 fashion show where she modeled for A La Disposition, Joanna Mastroianni, Anait Bian, Diesel StyleLab, Betsey Johnson, Douglas Hannant, Palmer-Jones, Milly by Michelle Smith, and Tory Burch.
She works out and takes care of her diet. Her workout schedule and diet plan are not known, though.
Magdalena Frackowiak Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – L’Oréal Conditioner (for hair), Chanel Rouge lipstick
Source – Elle.com
She does not wear lots of makeup.
Magdalena Frackowiak Facts
- She was featured in the 2011 Pirelli Calendar photographed by Karl Lagerfeld.
- She has walked the ramp for lingerie giant Victoria’s Secret in 2010, 2012, and 2013.
- As per Magdalena, the favorite part about fashion week is that she is able to make new friends, wear new clothes, different experiences, etc., but on the other hand, she least favorite part about them is that she does not get time to rest and relax.
- She came into modeling when her mother sent the pictures to Warsaw’s modeling agency and they were selected. She won the contest.
- She was scouted by Darek Kumosa of the Model Plus Agency.
- In 1999, she won the Waterproof model search.
- In 2006, she was featured as the top model of spring 2007 by style.com.
- Magdalena first got paid when she worked for Machina magazine.
- She is friends with several models like Anja Rubik, Behati Prinsloo, Catherine McNeil, Elisa Sednaoui, Flavia de Oliveira, Heidi Mount, Jessica Miller, Kim Noorda, Maryna Linchuk, Karmen Pedaru, Marcel Castenmiller, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Mirte Maas, Julia Saner, Olga Sherer.
- She is one of the top 30 models of the 2000s as per Vogue Paris.