Anna had her early education from schools in Czestochowa, Poland. Then she moved to British High School, Paris for her graduation.
- Father – (Private Vet Centre)
- Mother – Ewa Rubik
- Sibling – Asia (Sister)
Anna can be contacted through these world-class agencies –
- Next Model Management, Paris
- Mikas, Stockholm
- Seeds Management, Berlin
- Modelwerk, Hamburg
- Next Company
- View Management, Spain
- 2pm Model Management, Copenhagen
- Chic Management, Sydney
- D’Vision Model Management, Warsaw
- Next Model Management, London
- Next Model Management, New York
- Next Model Management, Milan
- Pars Management, Munich
- Next Model Management, Miami
- Next Company Model Agency, Vienna
- Next Model Management, Los Angeles
- Traffic Models, Barcelona/Madrid
Not signed with any.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Lukas Kozuch (2002-08) – A Polish guy. Anna firstly got an affair with not-so-famous Lukas. The affair continued for 6 years, before both parted their ways from each other.
- Sasha Knezevic (2008-Present) – A Serbian model. They had already met each other when Anja was with Lukas. They were an item when Anja broke up with Lukas. The couple got engaged just before Christmas eve in 2010 at Vienna and got married on 16 July, 2011 at Deia, Majorca.
Race / Ethnicity
Anja’s attractive look when mixes up with her modeling personality brings out something required for a top model.
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Agatha, Alexander Wang, Allergi, Anna Rita N, Anthony Vaccarello, Antonio Fusco, Ballantyne, Balmain, Barney’s New York, Belstaff, Black Label, Bottega Veneta, Cesare Paciotti, Chacok, Chanel, Chanel Glasses, Chloé, Chloé fragrance, Christian Dior make-up, Clarins, Colette, COS, Diesel, DKNY ‘Women Energizing’ fragrance, Dolce & Gabbana, Dsquared2, Elie Saab ‘Le Parfum’ fragrance, Emanuel Ungaro, Emporio Armani, Equipment, Escada, Estée Lauder ‘Beautiful Love’ fragrance, Etro, FCUK, Fendi, Fred, Gap, Gianfranco Ferré, Giorgio Armani, Giorgio Armani ‘Armani Code’ fragrance, Giorgio Armani ‘Mania’ collection, Giuseppe Zanotti, Gucci, Gucci eyewear, Guy Laroche, Hexeline, H & M, ICB, Jaegar London, Jimmy Choo, Jones New York, KARL by Karl Lagerfeld, Karl Lagerfeld, Krizia, Kurt Geiger, La Perla, Lacoste, Lancome ‘Hair Sensation’, Lanvin, Mango, Massimo Dutti, Mine, Mo & Co. de Paris, Neiman Marcus, Ninesix, Ninetendo “Wii”, Nuxe, Oscar de la Renta, Oxette, Patrizia Pepe, Quazi jewelry, Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Black Label, Ralph Lauren eyewear, Robert Cavalli underwear, Sephora, Sissy, Tod’s, Tommy Hilfiger, Tufi Duek, Valentino, Versace eyewear, Zara
So much brands associated to her name, top glamour quotient is obvious.
Best Known For
Modeling commitments. She became highly popular when she was ranked 18 by ‘The Money Girls’.
First Magazine (Cover Girl)
Biba. October 2000. A French magazine.
First Fashion Show
Autumn/Winter 2000 Ready to wear by Akira Isogawa.
Anja regularly do yoga to stay fit. Even video games has been launched on her fitness regime.
Anja Rubik Favorite Things
- Favorite Photographer – Inez and Vinoodh, Camilla Akrans, Peter Lindbergh, David Sims
- Favorite Campaign to Shoot – Chloé
- Favorite Beauty Products – Embryolisse, Crealine, MAC black eyeliner, Shiseido powder and concealer
- Favorite City to Shop – Paris
- Favorite Designers – Chloé, Dries van Noten, Marni, Rick Owens, Chanel, Phillip Lim, Lanvin
Anja Rubik Facts
- Anja’s family moved to Greece from Poland when she was just 5.
- They then moved firstly to Canada and then to Umtata, South Africa.
- Anja was introduced to modeling when she was studying in British High School, Paris.
- Anja worked on school holidays before becoming an official model as she wanted to complete her study first.
- Anja’s mother, father and sister still lives in Poland.
- She started her modeling career full time after graduating from high school.
- She has been the cover girl for various magazines namely, French, Korean, Latin American, Japanese, Spanish, Australian and German ‘Vogue’, Korean and French ‘Numèro’, ‘Nylon’ and ‘Elle’.
- She has done modeling assignments for various fashion designers / brands namely, Victoria’s Secret, Shiatzy Chen, Givenchy, Christian Dior, Hermès and many more.
- Anja has done couture for Valentino, Chanel, Christian Lacroix and Elie Saab.
- She was one of the faces to land in one of the 14 covers of V magazine’s September 2008 issue.
- Visit her official website @ anjarubikblog.tumblr.com
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.