|Teri Copley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1961|
Teri Copley is an American actor, model, author, and speaker who has been a part of a variety of television shows which include the likes of Fantasy Island, Glitter, I Had Three Wives, The Love Boat, The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson, We Got It Made, The Dating Game, Quantum Leap, Monsters, Thicke of the Night, Blossom, Hunter, Dr. Phil, The New Hollywood Squares, and Murder, She Wrote. In addition to that, her film credits include New Year’s Evil, Transylvania Twist, Down the Drain, Brain Donors, Fly Away Home, Frozen Assets, I Married a Centerfold, In the Line of Duty: The F.B.I. Murders, Redeemed, Merrily, The Star Maker, The Gambler Returns: The Luck of the Draw, Gus Brown and Midnight Brewster, and Sporting Chance.
Arcadia, Los Angeles County, California, United States
She has resided in California, United States.
Actor, Model, Author, Speaker
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Teri Copley has dated –
- Christopher Mayer (1981-1984) – She started going out with film and TV actor Christopher Mayer in the year 1981 and the couple tied the knot the following year. Teri gave birth to their only child together – a daughter named Ashley Mayer. The marriage ended in divorce in 1984.
- John Stamos (1984-1985) – Teri Copley began dating actor, producer, musician, comedian, and singer John Stamos in November 1984 but they eventually parted ways in May 1985. Decades later, John would go on to claim in his 2023 memoir titled If You Would Have Told Me that Teri cheated on him with actor Tony Danza. However, Teri denied the allegations and revealed that the couple had already broken up when the alleged incident took place.
- Tony Danza (1985) – She had a short-term romance with actor Tony Danza in 1985.
- Micki Free (1985-1989) – In 1985, she started dating rock guitarist and singer Micki Free and they got married in 1986. They have a daughter named Anastasia. Micki Free and Teri Copley divorced in 1989.
- Matt LeBlanc (1989-1990) – She went out with actor Matt LeBlanc (best known for his portrayal of Joey Tribbiani in the NBC sitcom Friends) from August 1989 to 1990.
- Rod Stewart (1990) – She hooked up with British rock and pop singer and songwriter Rod Stewart in the year 1990.
- Charles Wahlheim (1992-Present) – Teri married fitness instructor Charles Wahlheim in 1992.
Race / Ethnicity
Teri Copley is of Sicilian descent.
She became a born-again Christian in the 1990s.
Teri Copley Facts
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Teenage Girl in the 1980 slasher film New Year’s Evil, starring Roz Kelly, Kip Niven, Grant Cramer, and Chris Wallace.
- Along with Tom Villard, Matt McCoy, John Hillner, Bonnie Urseth, Stepfanie Kramer, Lance Wilson-White, and Ron Karabatsos, Teri Copley co-starred as Mickey Mackenzie (a woman who works as a maid for two bachelors in New York City) in the NBC sitcom We Got It Made from 1983 to 1988.
- Alongside Tim Daly and Diane Ladd, Copley co-starred as Debra Bryan in the 1984 made-for-television comedy film I Married a Centerfold.
- In 1985, she brought to life the character of Samantha Collins Beaudine (Jackson Beaudine’s second wife who is an actor with skills in disguise and martial arts) in the mystery comedy-drama television series I Had Three Wives. Her co-stars for the project included Victor Garber, Shanna Reed, Maggie Cooper, and David Faustino.
- She co-starred as Marissa Orlock in the comedy film Transylvania Twist in 1989.
- Teri Copley released a book about her faith titled Conversations Between a Girl and Her God in 2003.
- In 2017, she appeared in an episode of the television talk show Dr. Phil in order to seek help for her daughter Ashley who was dating Hector, whom Copley accused of being physically abusive.
Featured Image by Teri Copley / Instagram