|Diane Ladd Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 29, 1935|
|Spouse||Robert Charles Hunter|
Diane Ladd is an American actress, producer, director, and author who is best remembered for giving critically acclaimed performances in films like Alice Doesn’t Live Here Anymore (1974), Chinatown (1974), Wild at Heart (1990), Rambling Rose (1991), etc. She has more than 50k followers on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Rose Diane Ladner
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
Actress, Director, Producer, Author
- Father – Preston Ladner
- Mother – Mary Anderson
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Diane has dated –
- Warren Beatty (1958)
- Bruce Dern (1959-1969) – Diane was married to actor Bruce Dern from 1960 to 1969. Their marriage produced daughters Diane Dern (November 27, 1960 – May 18, 1962) and Laura Dern (b. February 10, 1967).
- William A. Shea Jr. (1969-1976) – In 1969, she tied the knot with businessman William A. Shea Jr. However, their marriage ended in divorce in 1976.
- Robert Charles Hunter (1998-Present) – She is happily married to Robert Charles Hunter since February 14, 1999.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German, English, French, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and Swiss-German ancestry on her father’s side and is of German and Norwegian descent on her mother’s side.
However, her hair has turned ‘Gray’ with her advancing age.
Diane Ladd Facts
- Her oldest daughter Diane tragically fell into the family pool and died from a brain hemorrhage at the age of 18 months.
- In Rambling Rose (1991), she and her daughter Laura both gave Oscar-nominated performances in the ‘Best Supporting Actress’ and ‘Best Actress’ categories respectively. They also became the first mother-daughter duo to achieve this feat in the Academy’s history.
- The Hollywood Walk of Fame awarded Diane, Laura, and Bruce Dern with adjoining stars on November 1, 2010; making it the first such occasion for family members.
Featured Image by Angela George / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0