|Matt LeBlanc Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 25, 1967|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Matt LeBlanc is an American actor, television producer, model, and comedian who is best known for playing the role of Joey Tribbiani in the NBC sitcom Friends and in its spin-off series Joey. For his performance in Friends, he received 3 Primetime Emmy Award nominations for “Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series” consecutively in 2002, 2003, and 2004. Matt LeBlanc has also been cast in movies such as Charlie’s Angels, Lookin’ Italian, Ed, Lost in Space, All the Queen’s Men, Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle, Lovesick, and Anything to Survive.
Matthew Steven LeBlanc
Newton, Massachusetts, United States
Pacific Palisades, California, United States
LeBlanc attended Newton North High School in Massachusetts and graduated from it in 1985.
After finishing high school, he went to the Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston, but left it after one semester, while in his freshman year.
Actor, Producer, Model, Comedian
- Father – Paul LeBlanc (Was a Mechanic)
- Mother – Patricia LeBlanc (Was an Office Manager)
- Siblings – Justin LeBlanc (Half Brother)
- Others – Henry Joseph LeBlanc (Paternal Grandfather), Genevieve Melanson (Paternal Grandmother)
Matthew has been signed with –
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
- 3 Arts Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
In 2020, Matt LeBlanc’s net worth was $80 million, according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Matt LeBlanc dated –
- Tatiana Thumbtzen – It was RUMORed that he had an affair with actor Tatiana Thumbtzen in the past.
- Brandi Glanville – TV personality and former model Brandi Glanville and Matt were RUMORed to have dated in the past.
- Teri Copley (1989-1990) – LeBlanc started dating American actor Teri Copley in August 1989. Their relationship was short-lived, and they separated in early 1990.
- Kate Hudson (1996) – In 1996, actor Kate Hudson and Matt had a nice time together as love birds.
- Sheila Kennedy (1997) – Matthew had an encounter with the American model Sheila Kennedy in 1997 after they met at an after-show party for Friends (1994-2004).
- Missy McKnight (2003–2006) – On May 3, 2003, LeBlanc married the actor Missy McKnight. However, their marriage didn’t last long, and just after three years on October 6, 2006, Matt and Missy divorced. However, they had already split early in 2006. LeBlanc and Missy have one daughter, Marina LeBlanc (b. February 8, 2004).
- Andrea Anders (2005–2014) – Matt met the American actor Andrea Anders on the set of the TV series Joey (2004 – 2006) in 2004. They started dating in December 2005. The couple spent 9 years in a relationship and broke up in October 2014.
- Holly Magrath (2010) – In the summer of 2010, it was RUMORed that LeBlanc had an encounter with the British actor Holly Magrath.
- Aurora Mulligan (2016-2022) – He started going out with Irish television producer Aurora Mulligan in June 2016. After dating for a few years, the duo decided to call it quits in February 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Matt has Italian ancestry on his mother’s side, while he is of French and Canadian descent on his father’s side.
Salt and Pepper
- Great sense of humor
- Shiny smile
10 (US) or 9 (UK) or 43 (EU)
LeBlanc appeared in a print ad for Saks Fifth Avenue in 1997.
He has also appeared in a TV commercial for Heinz ketchup (1987), Coca-Cola, Fruit & Fibre cereal, Cherry 7-UP, Levi’s 501 jeans, Doritos chips, Milky Way candy bars, and empowered.com (2012).
Best Known For
Portraying the character of Joey Tribbiani in one of the most popular American TV series Friends (1994 – 2004)
LeBlanc was first noticed in the movie Ghost Brigade (1993), where he played the role of Terhune.
First TV Show
LeBlanc first showed up on the television in the short TV movie Doll Day Afternoon in 1987 playing the role of GI Joe.
However, Matt’s first featured appearance on television was in 1988 on CBS’s drama series TV 101. He acted as Chuck Bender in a total of 13 episodes from 1988 to 1989.
Matt LeBlanc Favorite Things
- Friends Episode – The last one
Source – Glamour.com
Matt LeBlanc Facts
- Matt has won a Golden Globe award for his contribution in Episodes (2011-Present).
- He was cast as Jason Gibbons in the 2000 action comedy film Charlie’s Angels, starring Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, Lucy Liu, Bill Murray, Sam Rockwell, Tim Curry, and Kelly Lynch.
- In 2000, People magazine named Matt one of the 50 Most Beautiful People.
- He is also a trained carpenter and a model. His early modeling jobs were posing for the cover of a gay travel guide, and Damron Travel Guide For Men.
- Matthew was born at 4:18 AM (Eastern Daylight Time).
- Matt’s daughter, Marina suffered from brain disorders in the past.
- He can speak fluent French.
- From 2011 to 2017, he appeared as Matt LeBlanc (a fictionalized version of himself) in the sitcom Episodes. This role earned him 4 Primetime Emmy Award nominations in the “Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series” category while he won the Golden Globe Award for “Best Actor in a Television Series – Musical or Comedy” in 2011.
- Alongside Ali Larter, Rachael Harris, Chevy Chase, Ashley Williams, and Kristen Johnston, he co-starred as Charlie Darby in the 2014 comedy film Lovesick.
- LeBlanc has a big passion for motorcycles. He is also an avid fan of parachute jumping, landscape photography, and car racing.
- Matt has three dogs, viz., Shadow, Jay, and Lady.
- From 2016 to 2020, he appeared as Adam Burns in the sitcom Man with a Plan. This role won him a People’s Choice Award in the “Favorite Actor in a New TV Series” category in 2017.