Matthew Steven LeBlanc
Newton, Massachusetts, USA
Pacific Palisades, California, USA
LeBlanc attended Newton North High School in Massachusetts and graduated from it in 1985.
After finishing high school, he went to the Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston, but left it after one semester, while in his freshman year.
Actor, producer, model
- Father – Paul LeBlanc (Was a Mechanic)
- Mother – Patricia LeBlanc (Was an Office Manager)
- Siblings – Justin LeBlanc (Half Brother)
Matthew is signed with William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Matt LeBlanc dated –
- Tatiana Thumbtzen – RUMOR
- Brandi Glanville – TV personality and former model Brandi Glanville and Matt were RUMORed to have dated in the past.
- Teri Copley (1989-1990) – LeBlanc started dating American actress Teri Copley in August 1989. Their relationship was short-lived, and they separated in early 1990.
- Kate Hudson (1996) – In 1996, actress Kate Hudson and Matt had a nice time together as love birds.
- Sheila Kennedy (1997) – Matthew had an encounter with the American model Sheila Kennedy in 1997 after they met at an after show party for Friends (1994-2004).
- Missy McKnight (2003–2006) – On May 3, 2003, LeBlanc married the actress Missy McKnight. However, their marriage didn’t last long, and just after three years on October 6, 2006, Matt and Missy divorced. However, they had already split early in 2006. LeBlanc and Missy have one daughter, Marina LeBlanc (born – February 8, 2004).
- Andrea Anders (2005–2014) – Matt met the American actress Andrea Anders on the set of the TV series Joey (2004 – 2006) in 2004. They started dating in December 2005. The couple spent 9 years in a relationship and broke up in October 2014.
- Holly Magrath (2010) – In summers of 2010, it was RUMORed that LeBlanc had an encounter with the British actress Holly Magrath.
Race / Ethnicity
Matt has Italian ancestry on his mother’s side, while he is of French and Canadian descent on his father’s side.
Salt and Pepper
- Great sense of humor
- Shiny smile
10 (US) or 9 (UK) or 43 (EU)
LeBlanc has appeared in a print ad for Saks Fifth Avenue in 1997.
He has also appeared in a TV commercial for Heinz ketchup (1987), Coca-Cola, Fruit & Fibre cereal, Cherry 7-UP, Levi’s 501 jeans, Doritos chips, Milky Way candy bars, and empowered.com (2012).
Best Known For
Portraying the character of Joey Tribbiani in one of the most popular American TV series Friends (1994 – 2004).
LeBlanc was first noticed in the movie Ghost Brigade (1993), where he played the role as Terhune.
First TV Show
LeBlanc first showed up on the television in the short TV movie Doll Day Afternoon in 1987 playing as GI Joe.
However, Matt’s first featured appearance on television was in 1988 on CBS’s drama series TV 101. He acted as Chuck Bender in a total of 13 episodes from 1988 to 1989.
Matt LeBlanc Favorite Things
- Friends Episode – The last one
Source – Glamour.com
Matt LeBlanc Facts
- Matt has won a Golden Globe award for his contribution in Episodes (2011-Present).
- In 2000, People magazine named Matt as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People.
- He is also a trained carpenter and a model. His early modeling jobs were posing for the cover of a gay travel guide, and Damron Travel Guide For Men.
- Matthew was born at 4:18 AM (Eastern Daylight Time).
- Matt’s daughter, Marina suffered from brain disorders in the past.
- He can speak fluent French.
- LeBlanc has a big passion for motorcycles. He is also an avid fan of parachute jumping, landscape photography, and car racing.
- Matt has three dogs, viz., Shadow, Jay, and Lady.