|Ali Larter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1976|
Ali Larter is an American actor, producer, and model who is known for playing Niki Sanders/Jessica Sanders/Gina Sanders/Tracy Strauss in the NBC superhero drama series Heroes, Clear Rivers in the supernatural horror film Final Destination, Crystal McGuire in the TNT crime drama series Legends, Amelia Slater in the Fox drama series Pitch, Brooke Taylor Windham in the comedy film Legally Blonde, Dr. Grace Sawyer in the ABC police procedural crime drama series The Rookie, Zerelda “Zee” Mimms in the Western alternate history film American Outlaws, and Claire Redfield in the action horror films Resident Evil: Extinction, Resident Evil: Afterlife, and Resident Evil: The Final Chapter. In 2007, she was included in People magazine’s “Best Dressed List”.
Alison Elizabeth Larter
Ali, Allegra Coleman
Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States
Ali went to Carusi Middle School and graduated from Cherry Hill High School West in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
Actor, Model, Producer
- Father – Danforth Larter (Trucking executive)
- Mother – Margaret (Realtor)
- Siblings – She has a sister.
- Others – Arthur Ely Larter (Paternal Grandfather), Julia/Peggy Cowperthwait (Paternal Grandmother), John Connard Walker, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Katharine L. Olivit (Maternal Grandmother)
As a model, she signed with –
- Ford Modeling Agency – New York
- IMG Models
She has also been repped by –
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Her net worth has been $10 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ali Larter has dated –
- Joshua Jackson (1999) – In 1999, they were frequently spotted publicly by paparazzi which made people believe that they were dating.
- Azazel Jacobs (2005) – In 2005, film director and screenwriter, Azazel Jacobs and Ali Larter dated each other for a couple of months.
- Hayes MacArthur (2005-Present) – In December 2005, Ali started dating actor Hayes MacArthur after meeting him on the set of National Lampoon’s Homo Erectus (2007). After two years, the duo got engaged in December 2007 and married on August 1, 2009. The couple was blessed with their first child, a son named Theodore Hayes MacArthur, on December 20, 2010. In 2014, they confirmed that they were expecting their 2nd child together and their daughter named Vivienne Margaret was born on January 15, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Ali Larter is of English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Dutch, and French-Canadian descent.
She is naturally a brunette (brown hair colored celeb). But, she has dyed her hair blonde.
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
She appeared in Philadelphia Phillies (Major League Basketball team) commercial at the age of 14.
Ali has also starred in the TV commercials for the TV series South Park (2002), Parfums de Coeur Designer Imposter Body Sprays (1994), Stolichnaya vodka (2010), Absolut Vodka, etc.
She appeared in a print ad about Estee Lauder cosmetics in 2004.
Best Known For
Playing Niki / Jessica / Gina Sanders / Tracy Strauss in NBC’s TV drama Heroes. This work won her various accolades including the Gracie Allen Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actress – Drama Series” and Teen Choice Award for “Choice Television Actress: Action Adventure” while she was also nominated for a Saturn Award.
She is also known for her role as Clear Rivers in the horror films Final Destination (2000) and Final Destination 2 (2003), as Claire Redfield in the Resident Evil: Extinction (2007), Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010), and Resident Evil 6 (2015).
She appeared in the 1999 American coming-of-age sports drama film Varsity Blues for her role as Darcy Sears.
First TV Show
In 1997, she guest appeared in NBC’s sitcom Suddenly Susan for her role as Maddie in an episode titled “The Ways and Means.”
She exercises four days a week for at least an hour. Her favorite workout is running.
Ali was successfully able to lose 45 pounds of weight after her pregnancy with her healthy recipes and running, of course. She achieved her killer body in 5 months. Ali, though achieved it, with traditional methods of diet and exercise rather than breastfeeding.
Ali Larter Favorite Things
- Food – Meatballs, bouillabaisse, Oysters with a glass of white wine
- Berry – Blueberry
- Musicians – Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Phosphorescent, Jay-Z
- Cookery Show – Top Chef
Source – Reddit.com
Ali Larter Facts
- She has a big interest in cooking and likes to host dinner parties, etc.
- Ali started modeling at the age of 14.
- She was discovered on the street of her city by a modeling agent and was immediately asked to appear in a commercial.
- She is good friends with Amy Smart. She met her while modeling in Italy.
- For her performance in the 2000 film Final Destination, she bagged the Young Hollywood Award for “Breakthrough Performance Female”.
- According to one of her quotes, she does not like good-looking boys. Instead, she would prefer one with a rounded stomach, the one who does not spend too much time in the gym and does not watch what he eats.
- She was once ranked #2 in Maxim’s “Hottest Women of Horror Movies.”
- In September 2013, she released her cookbook named Kitchen Revelry: A Year of Festive Menus from My Home to Yours.
Where is her distinctive