|Ali Larter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1976|
Alison Elizabeth Larter
Ali, Allegra Coleman
Cherry Hill, New Jersey, U.S.
Ali went to Carusi Middle School and graduated from Cherry Hill High School West in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
- Father – Danforth Larter (Trucking executive)
- Mother – Margaret (Realtor)
- Siblings – She has a sister.
As a model, she signed with –
- Ford Modeling Agency – New York
- IMG Models
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ali Larter dated –
- Joshua Jackson (1999) – In 1999, they were frequently spotted publicly by paparazzi which made people believe that they were dating.
- Azazel Jacobs (2005) – In 2005, film director and screenwriter, Azazel Jacobs and Ali Larter dated each other for a couple of months.
- Hayes MacArthur (2005-Present) – In December 2005, Ali started dating actor Hayes MacArthur after meeting him on the set of National Lampoon’s Homo Erectus (2007). After two years, the duo got engaged in December 2007 and married on August 1, 2009. The couple has 1 child together, son Theodore Hayes MacArthur (born – December 20, 2010). The couple is expecting their second child.
Race / Ethnicity
She is naturally a brunette (brown hair colored celeb). But, she has dyed her hair blonde.
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She appeared in Philadelphia Phillies (Major League Basketball team) commercial at the age of 14.
Ali has also starred in the TV commercials for the TV series South Park (2002), Parfums de Coeur Designer Imposter Body Sprays (1994), Stolichnaya vodka (2010), Absolut Vodka, etc.
She appeared in a print ad about Estee Lauder cosmetics in 2004.
Best Known For
Playing Niki / Jessica / Gina Sanders / Tracy Strauss in NBC’s TV drama Heroes.
She is also known for her role as Clear Rivers in the horror films Final Destination (2000) and Final Destination 2 (2003), as Claire Redfield in the Resident Evil: Extinction (2007), Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010), and Resident Evil 6 (2015).
She appeared in 1999 American coming-of-age sports drama film Varsity Blues for her role as Darcy Sears.
First TV Show
In 1997, she guest appeared in NBC’s sitcom Suddenly Susan for her role as Maddie in an episode titled “The Ways and Means.”
She exercises for four days in a week for at least an hour. Her favorite workout is running.
Ali was successfully able to lose 45 pounds of weight after her pregnancy with her healthy recipes and running, of course. She achieved her killer body in 5 months. Ali, though achieved it, with traditional methods of diet and exercise rather than breastfeeding.
Ali Larter Favorite Things
- Food – Meatballs, bouillabaisse, Oysters with a glass of white wine
- Berry – Blueberry
- Musicians – Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Phosphorescent, Jay-Z
- Cookery Show – Top Chef
Source – Reddit.com
Ali Larter Facts
- She has a big interest in cooking and likes to host dinner parties, etc.
- Ali started modeling at the age of 14.
- She was discovered on the street of her city by a modeling agent and was immediately asked to appear in a commercial.
- She is good friends with Amy Smart. She met her while modeling in Italy.
- According to one of her quotes, she does not like good-looking boys. Instead, she would prefer one with a rounded stomach, the one who does not spend too much time in the gym and does not watch what he eats.
- She was once ranked #2 in Maxim’s “Hottest Women of Horror Movies.”