|Angela Rye Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 26, 1979|
Angela Rye is an American attorney and political analyst whose outstanding career has seen her make several appearances as a political commentator for CNN (2016-2020) as well as a special correspondent for ESPN (2022-Present).
Seattle, Washington, United States
Angela received her high school education from Holy Names Academy, an all-girls school in Seattle. She is also an alumni of the University of Washington and the Seattle University School of Law.
Attorney, Political Analyst
- Father – Eddie Rye Jr. (Community Activist, Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Andrea Rye (College Administrator)
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Angela has dated –
- Common (2017-2018)
- Karim Webb (2019-2021)
- Jalen Rose (2022-Present) – Since 2022, Angela has been in a relationship with the former basketball player and current sports analyst, Jalen Rose.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
Angela has endorsed brands like –
- Albright Fashion Library
- Black Futures Lab
- Kahlana Barfield Brown
- Marissa Wilson New York
- Awe Inspired
Angela Rye Favorite Things
- Number – Seven
Source – Refinery29
Angela Rye Facts
- Her parents named her after Angela Davis, a renowned Black Panther activist from the 1970s.
- Angela has voiced her support for the removal of slave-owning leaders like Robert E. Lee, Thomas Jefferson, and George Washington.
- She considers the American politician Maxine Waters to be her mentor.
- Angela previously wanted to be a sports agent, but she changed her mind after experiencing an inappropriate encounter with an athlete.
- Angela landed herself in hot water after she defended Charlamagne tha God (Lenard McKelvey) over r**e accusations of a 15-year-old minor girl. Furthermore, she continued to defend the radio host even after he admitted to r**ing his then-girlfriend-turned-wife, Jessica Gadsden.
Featured Image by Wblsfm1075 / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0