|Ireland Baldwin Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 23, 1995|
Ireland Baldwin is an American fashion model, screenwriter, and actor. She made her modeling debut in a swimwear editorial for the New York Post in April 2013.
Ireland Eliesse Baldwin
Los Angeles, California, United States
Fashion model, screenwriter
- Father – Alec Baldwin (Actor)
- Mother – Kim Basinger (Actress)
- Siblings – Carmen Gabriela Baldwin (Younger Half-Sister) (born – August 23, 2013)
- Others – Alexander Rae Baldwin, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather) (High school social studies and history teacher, and football coach), Carol Newcomb (née Martineau) (Paternal Grandmother), Donald Wade Basinger (Maternal Grandfather) (Big Band Musician, Loan Manager), Ann Lee (Maternal Grandmother) (Model, Actress, Swimmer), Daniel Baldwin (Paternal Uncle) (Actor, producer, and director), William Baldwin (Paternal Uncle) (Actor, writer, and producer), Stephen Baldwin (Paternal Uncle) (Actor, author, and producer), Beth Baldwin (Paternal Aunt), Jane Baldwin (Paternal Aunt), Skip Basinger Jr. (Maternal Uncle), James Michael Basinger (Maternal Uncle), Barbara Guyer (Maternal Aunt), Ashley Brewer (Maternal Aunt), Hilaria Baldwin (Stepmother) (Yoga Instructor, Podcaster, Author), Carmen (Younger Paternal Half-Sister), Rafael, Leonardo Angel Charles (Younger Paternal Half-Brother), Romeo Alejandro David (Younger Paternal Half-Brother), Eduardo Pau Lucas (Younger Paternal Half-Brother), Lucia (Younger Paternal Half-Sister)
As a model, she has been signed to IMG Models – New York.
She has also been repped by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $1 Million.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Ireland Baldwin dated –
- Slater Trout (2012-2014) – From October 2012 to March 2014, American surfer, Slater Trout and the tall model were an item.
- Angel Haze (2014-2015) – In March 2014, she started dating rapper Angel Haze but their romance ended the following year.
- Corey Harper (2018-Present) – She started going out with musician Corey Harper in the year 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Ireland Baldwin is of English, Irish, Scottish, French-Canadian, and German descent on her father’s side and has English, as well as some German, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and distant French ancestry on her mother’s side.
Very tall body frame
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Her towering height and frequent use of micro-blogging social networking site Twitter.
Ireland appeared in the 2013 sports comedy film Grudge Match for her role as young Sally. Sally’s character was played by Ireland’s mom Kim Basinger and Ireland played her younger version in a couple of flashback scenes.
She does work out. At 17 only, she started working out by involving exercises like yoga, cardio, dancing, etc.
It’s good that the model is putting efforts to look good and have a healthy body and heart. She does her exercises two times a day. The morning session includes yoga and dancing, whereas the evening session is only cardio.
She also gets fitness tips from her mom, who coaches her sometimes.
Ireland Baldwin Tattoos
- In April 2021, Ireland revealed her new body tattoo which she got on her left butt cheek. The tattoo had the cowboy boot and “yeehaw!” written above it.
- In August 2021, she unveiled a new tattoo of a naked lady on her right bicep.
Ireland Baldwin Facts
- She is of the same height as the famous Russian tennis player Maria Sharapova.
- Ireland is the niece of American actors Daniel, Stephen Baldwin, and William Baldwin via her father.
- In 2007, her father left her with an angry voice message (and married Hilaria Thomas). She was 11 at the time and the message was publicized. This, in turn, made her famous.
- In March 2013, Ireland signed with IMG models.
- She started modeling in April 2014. Her first modeling assignment was for New York Post’s swimwear.
- She likes surfing.
- In June 2013, she became Vanity Fair‘s It Girl.
- Until now, she has been featured in various magazines like DuJour, Elle, Vanity Fair, and W.
- In April 2021, Ireland revealed that she had got injured while babysitting 2 boys.