|RAC (Musician) Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 19, 1985|
|Girlfriend||Ireland Eliesse Baldwin|
RAC is a Portugese-American grammy award-winning musician and record producer who as of February 2023, had been based in Portland. He has created more than 200 remixes in the rock, electronica, and dance music genres for various musical artists and bands which include Tokyo Police Club, Bloc Party, and Ra Ra Riot.
André Allen Anjos
RAC enrolled at Greenville College in Illinois to pursue a degree in Music, Media, and Entertainment Business in 2005.
Musician, Record Producer
- Father – Armenio Anjos
- Mother – Elizabeth Anjos
RAC is managed by Alex Frankel & Chris Mayer (YM&U Group) and Creative Artists Agency.
Indie Rock, Alternative Dance, Electronic, Nu-disco, Indietronica, Synthpop, Electronica
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
WeightIn May 2023, Ireland gave birth to their daughter Holland.
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
RAC has dated –
- Liz Anjos (2015-2021) – RAC met his college sweetheart Liz while attending Greenville College in Illinois. Liz is a piano major who plays for Pink Feathers. After he completed his graduation, they relocated to Portland. In 2021, it was announced that they legally parted ways.
- Ireland Eliesse Baldwin – In December 2022, RAC and model Ireland Baldwin announced that they were expecting their first child together, a baby girl. In January 2023, during an interview, she revealed that they were planning to name their daughter, Holland. In May 2023, Ireland gave birth to their daughter Holland.
Race / Ethnicity
RAC has American ancestry on his mother’s side and Portuguese ancestry on his father’s side.
- He sports a brushed-up hairstyle and stubble beard.
- His bright blue eyes
He has been featured in ads for various brands including Apple, Facebook, Google, Citibank, GoDaddy, Hulu, Uber, Delta, and Shopstyle.
- Originally, RAC is from Porto, Portugal.
- Growing up, RAC and his family moved around a lot. Hence, he studied at various schools. Eventually, RAC’s parents decided to settle in Santa Maria da Feira, near Porto.
- RAC was just 6 years old when he began learning to play the piano. By the age of 13, he had gotten his first guitar.
- He has also created music for various commercials including Citigroup and Hulu.
- RAC is an abbreviation for “Remix Artist Collective” which was created in January 2007 by him in Greenville, Illinois. He had also recruited fellow online remixers Aaron Jasinski and Chris Angelovski.
- He has remixed the music of various artists including Kings of Leon, Lana Del Rey, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Edward Sharpe, Death Cab For Cutie, Phoenix, Foster The People, Linkin Park, Two Door Cinema Club, Bob Marley, U2, Ella Fitzgerald, New Order, Lady Gaga, Odesza, and Washed Out to name a few.
- His mixes are a blend of hip-hop and vintage drum machine samples, analog synthesizers, melodic hooks, and original instrumentation.
Featured Image By RAC / Instagram