|Rachael Harris Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 12, 1968|
Rachael Harris is an American actress and comedian who is best remembered for her role as Dr. Linda Martin in the television show, Lucifer (2016-Present). She has more than 800k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Rachael Elaine Harris
Worthington, Ohio, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York, United States
Rachael attended Thomas Worthington High School until her graduation in 1986.
She earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Theater from Otterbein University in 1989.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Adam Paul (2003-2008) – She was married to actor Adam Paul, who appeared in How I Met Your Mother, from 2003 to 2008.
- Christian Hebel (2015-2019) – Rachael eloped with violinist Christian Hebel on April 30, 2015. The couple welcomed 2 sons together – Henry Harris Hebel (b. July 19, 2016) and Otto Harris Hebel (b. August 25, 2018) – before filing for divorce in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, French, German, Irish, and Scottish ancestry.
A skin-colored mole below her lower lip
Rachael has endorsed brands like –
- General Motors
- Geico (2002)
- HomeTown Buffet
- Honest Beauty
- Ford Taurus
- Nestle’s Cranberry Raisinets (2009)
- Avis (2002)
- Quaker Rice Snacks (2005)
Rachael Harris Favorite Things
- TV Show As A Child – One Day at a Time
- Food – Chocolate
- Muppet – Kermit
- Song To Sing In The Shower – Wannabe by the Spice Girls
Source – YouTube
Rachael Harris Facts
- She aspired to be a dramatic stage actress before finding success in the comedy genre.
- Rachael counts Neil Patrick Harris, Kelly Ripa, and Cheryl Hines as her closest friends.
- Her female role models are Kate Winslet, Frances McDormand, Jessica Lange, Emma Thompson, Laura Linney, among others.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0