|Kelly Ripa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1970|
Kelly Ripa is an American actor, dancer, talk show host, writer, voice artist, and television producer who has been the co-host of the syndicated morning talk show Live! with Kelly and Ryan in various formats. As an actor, she has played roles like Hayley Vaughan in the ABC soap opera All My Children, Faith Fairfield in the television sitcom Hope & Faith, Whitney in the ABC sitcom American Housewife, Jennifer Bradley in the comedy-drama series Ed, Coral in the drama film Marvin’s Room, Dr. Roxanne “Rocky” Ballantine (voice) in the animated superhero film Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman, Future Bonnie (voice) in the made-for-TV animated film Kim Possible: A Sitch in Time, Melody in the crime drama series 1-800-Missing, Nat’s mom (voice) in the CGI-animated 3-D science-fiction comedy film Fly Me to the Moon, and Ms. Mulwray in the teen drama series Riverdale. Moreover, Kelly Ripa was named one of the “Most Powerful People in Media” by The Hollywood Reporter in 2014.
Kelly Maria Ripa
Stratford, New Jersey, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Kelly graduated from Eastern Regional High School in Voorhees Township, New Jersey.
Later, she was enrolled into Camden County College to study psychology but dropped out to focus on her acting career.
Actor, Talk Show Host, TV Producer, Dancer, Writer, Voice Artist
- Father – Joseph Ripa (Labor Union President and Bus Driver)
- Mother – Esther (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Linda (Younger Sister) (Children’s Book Author)
- Others – Giuseppe Ripa/Joseph (Paternal Grandfather), Maria (Paternal Grandmother), Paul Reilly (Maternal Grandfather), Esther A. DiPretoro (Maternal Grandmother)
In 2020, her net worth was $120 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelly Ripa has dated –
- Vincent Young (1994-1995) – From December 1994 to April 1995, she was romantically linked with actor Vincent Young.
- Mark Consuelos (1995-Present) – In May 1995, she commenced dating another actor, Mark Consuelos. They got married on May 1, 1996 (just a year after they started dating). The couple now has three children, Michael Joseph (b. June 2, 1997), Lola Grace (b. June 16, 2001), and Joaquin Antonio (b. February 24, 2003).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian and Irish ancestry.
- Thin frame
- Medium hair
- Number of Tattoos on her body
33-24-33 in or 84-61-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Kelly has appeared in advertisements / TV commercials for McDonald’s (1990), Aquafina (2002), Pantene (2002), 7-Up Plus (2004), Commerce Bank (2006), Tide To Go Pen (2006-2007), General Motors (2007), Electrolux premium kitchen appliances (2008), Tide Ultra liquid detergent (2008), TD Bank (2010-2012), Colgate “Total” mouthwash/toothpaste (2013-2014), Jif Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread (2014), etc.
She has appeared in print ads for Jockey Bras (1999), Pantene (2002), Ortega Tacos (2003), Rykä Core Strength XT athletic shoes (2008), etc.
Best Known For
Playing Faith Fairfield in the comedy series Hope & Faith from 2003 to 2006.
She is also known for co-hosting the morning talk show Live! with Regis and Kelly.
In 1996, she debuted with the drama film Marvin’s Room for her role as Coral.
As a voice artist, she made her theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of Mrs. McFly in the 2008 Belgian-American CGI-animated 3-D science-fiction comedy film, Fly Me to the Moon.
First TV Show
From 1986 to 1992, she appeared in USA Network’s dance television show Dance Party USA as a dancer.
As a voice artist, she made her TV show debut in an episode titled Family Guy Viewer Mail #1 of the adult animated sitcom, Family Guy, in February 2002.
Kelly Ripa trains her body every day. She does it with more ease now, but it wasn’t the case when she started out.
She started her routine under the guidance of Anna Kaiser of AKT in Motion. She prefers to mix her interval training workout with dance classes to burn fat fast and get in shape.
Kelly prefers to do exercises in a group rather than an individual.
You can check out her 2015 edition of workout routine and diet plan.
Kelly Ripa Favorite Things
- Food – Cheese, Girl Scout cookies (Samoas Flavor)
- TV Shows – Downton Abbey, Dance Moms
- Smell – Portrait of a Lady by Frederic Malle
- Childhood Memory – Christmas Eve every year
- Film – Jaws (1975)
- Concert – Madonna’s Sticky and Sweet
- Snack – Think Thin peanut butter protein bars
- Cocktail – Champagne Mojito
- Sport – Snowshoeing
- TV Personality – Anderson Cooper
- Spectator Sport – Boxing
Source – Elle, Shape.com, OKMagazine.com, Celebitchy.com
Kelly Ripa Facts
- Kelly has a pet dog, named, Chewy.
- Kelly is the first in her family to enter into show business (or specifically acting). She was encouraged by her drama teacher to try acting.
- She is skilled in ballet dancing. Kelly started learning ballet dance at the age of 3.
- She can also play the piano.
- She is afraid of heights.
- Late Ruth Warrick was her acting mentor.
- Deejaying is her secret passion.
- She was a cheerleader at her high school.
- Kelly was discovered by author A. A. Milne when she was playing in the comedy play The Ugly Duckling. She was in her senior year at that time.
- Together with her husband, Mark Consuelos, she founded a production company called Milojo, taking the name (first two characters) from their three children.
- She supports the Mothers Against Drunk Driving charity. She had almost lost her younger sister, Linda in 1999 due to a drunk driver.
- She has her own fitness-inspired clothing line called “The Kelly Ripa Collection.”
- In 2021, even after spending more than a decade in the entertainment industry, she was still finding it difficult to be on-screen.
- In May 2022, it was revealed that Kelly had tested positive for COVID-19.
- In September 2022, Kelly released her new book titled Live Wire: Long-Winded Short Stories.