|Joaquin Antonio Consuelos Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 24, 2003|
Joaquin Antonio Consuelos is an American media personality who is mostly recognized for being the youngest son of the famous Hollywood couple Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos.
Joaquin Antonio Consuelos
New York City, New York, United States
He graduated from middle school in June 2017.
As of 2020, he is studying in high school.
- Father – Mark Consuelos (Actor)
- Mother – Kelly Ripa (Actress, Talk Show Host, Producer)
- Siblings – Michael Consuelos (Older Brother) (Actor), Lola Consuelos (Older Sister) (Musician)
- Others – Saul Consuelos (Paternal Grandfather), Camilla De Micheli (Paternal Grandmother), Esther Ripa (Maternal Grandmother), Joseph Ripa (Maternal Grandfather), Linda Ripa (Maternal Aunt) (Author of Children’s Books), Michael Consuelos (Paternal Uncle) (Doctor), Adriana Consuelos (Paternal Aunt) (Lawyer)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White, Hispanic)
He has Mexican and Italian ancestry on his father’s side and is of Irish and Italian descent on his mother’s side.
Joaquin Antonio Consuelos Favorite Things
- Childhood Song – Theme song from the animated series ¡Mucha Lucha!
- Dish – Chili
Source – TheBlast.com, People
Joaquin Antonio Consuelos Facts
- His parents met while shooting the soap opera All My Children in 1995 and eloped to Las Vegas a year later.
- Joaquin was delivered via a planned c-section and weighed 8 lbs 5 oz at birth.
- He suffered from dyslexia and had trouble learning as a kid.
- Kelly considers Joaquin as her favorite child as he is the youngest.
- He is trained in wrestling.
- In December 2019, Mark received some backlash for aggressively confronting Joaquin’s opponent after his son took a few hits during one of his high school wrestling matches.
- His parents began a production company called MiLoJo Productions in 2007. ‘MiLoJo’ is a combination of the first syllable of the 3 kids’ names – Michael, Lola, and Joaquin.
Featured Image by Instasuelos / Instagram