|Heidi Mount Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 6, 1987|
Heidi Mount is an American model and actress who is known for her glorious modeling career as she has worked alongside several celebrated brands and designers of the fashion industry which include the likes of Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Alexander Wang, Altuzarra, Fendi, John Galliano, Dior, Maiyet, Paco Rabanne, Salvatore Ferragamo, Nicole Miller, Shiatzy Chen, Alexander McQueen, Michael Kors, Bottega Veneta, Sonia Rykiel, Versace, Valentino, and Stella McCartney. She was scouted during a Britney Spears concert and her professional career started after she was signed by Ford Models in 2000. Over the years, Heidi Mount has been to a number of locations and has traveled far and wide and that is exactly what she treasures the most about her modeling career. She has also graced the covers of several magazines such as New York Look, Numéro France, Numero Homme, The New York Times Style Magazine, French Revue de Modes, Marie Claire Spain, Elle Russia, Elle Mexico, Harper’s Bazaar Mexico and Latin America, and Madame Figaro. Moreover, Heidi Mount has also appeared on a couple of TV shows such as Murphy Brown and Younger.
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake County, Utah, United States
The details related to Heidi Mount’s academic qualifications are not known.
- Father – Clark Whitworth
- Mother – Jennifer Whitworth
- Siblings – Justin Whitworth (Brother), Mark Whitworth (Brother), Jared Whitworth (Brother), Bailee Whitworth (Sister)
- Others – Leon Charles Whitworth (Paternal Grandfather), Charles Elmer Whitworth (Paternal Great Grandfather), George Elmer Whitworth (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Eliza A. Melville (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Verena Louise Stauffer (Paternal Great Grandmother), Ulrich Stauffer (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Verena Brechbuhl (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Elinor Bosley (Paternal Grandmother), Walter Bosley (Paternal Great Grandfather), George William Bosley (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Dora Bergen /Berggren (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Norma Constance Jensen (Paternal Great Grandmother), Alma Jensen (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Lucinda Wright (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Chester Hal Rasmussen (Maternal Grandfather), Chester John Rasmussen (Maternal Great Grandfather), John Rasmussen (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Lula Dora Keller (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), Bernice Halling (Maternal Great Grandmother), Wilford Merrill Halling (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Cora Gertrude Jensen (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), Janette Bailey Wyatt (Maternal Grandmother), James Rowell Leavitt Wyatt (Maternal Great Grandfather), John Horsecroft Wyatt (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Betsey Davenport Leavitt (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), Janette Bradshaw Bailey (Maternal Great Grandmother), John Francis Hawkins Bailey (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Jane Leatham Bradshaw (Maternal Great Great Grandmother)
Heidi Mount is represented by –
- One Management – New York
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Le Management – Copenhagen
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- IMG Paris – Paris
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Heidi Mount has dated –
- Shawn Mount (2007-2013) – Heidi Mount got married to hairstylist Shawn Mount in 2007. Later, the duo was blessed with a son named Liam. However, after some time, their marriage started to crumble and they separated in the year 2010. Eventually, after a few years, they decided to end things officially as well and got divorced in 2013.
Note – Heidi Mount gave birth to her 2nd child, a girl named Scout Alexandra McArdle, in June 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Heidi Mount is of English, Danish, Scottish, Swedish, Swiss-German, and German descent.
- Lean body
- High cheekbones
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Heidi Mount has done endorsement work for a variety of brands such as Armani Jeans, Chanel, Bally, Alexander McQueen, Gap, Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, Etro, Barneys, Hazzys, Jones New York, DKNY, Hugo Boss, Siviglia, Elisabetta Franchi, Coca-Cola, Elie Tahari, Anne Klein, Georges Rech, Pennyblack, Max Mara, J Brand, Tommy Hilfiger, Ebel, Bruno Magli, River Island, Bloomingdale’s, Shinsegae, Monique Lhuillier, Samantha Wills, Frankie Morello, Givenchy ‘Jardin d’Interdit’ fragrance, and Tiffany.
Best Known For
- Having walked the ramp for a number of designers and brands such as Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Alexander Wang, Altuzarra, Fendi, John Galliano, Dior, Maiyet, Paco Rabanne, Salvatore Ferragamo, Nicole Miller, Shiatzy Chen, Alexander McQueen, Michael Kors, Bottega Veneta, Sonia Rykiel, Versace, Valentino, and Stella McCartney
- Appearing on the covers of several magazines which include the likes of New York Look, Numéro France, Numero Homme, The New York Times Style Magazine, French Revue de Modes, Marie Claire Spain, Elle Russia, Elle Mexico, Harper’s Bazaar Mexico and Latin America, H&M Magazine, Black Magazine, and Madame Figaro
- Having been featured in various editorials for magazines such as W Magazine, V Magazine, i-D Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar U.S., Pop Magazine, Numéro France, Interview Magazine, Vogue Japan, Love Magazine, Vogue Italia, Muse Magazine, Vogue Germany, Vanity Fair U.S., Vogue China, Purple Magazine, The New York Times Style Magazine, Numero Homme, Dansk, Vogue Russia, 10 Magazine, Vogue Espana, W Korea, WSJ, Harper’s Bazaar UK, Nowness, Dazed Magazine, The New York Times Magazine, Vs. Magazine, S Magazine for Shinsegae (Korea), French Revue de Modes, Lurve Magazine, Crash Magazine, Vogue Australia, Elle U.S., Flair Germany, Net-A-Porter, Elle Russia, Elle UK, Elle Mexico, Harper’s Bazaar Germany, Schön Magazine, Amica, Interview Russia, Exit Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar Mexico and Latin America, Marie Claire Italy, Red Magazine, and Surface Magazine
First Fashion Show
Heidi Mount made her fashion show debut by being a part of the Yohji Yamamoto’s Spring 2004 collection.
First TV Show
Heidi Mount made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of the Bored Model in an episode, titled Pigeons, Parrots and Storks, of the romantic comedy series, Younger in December 2016. The show starred the likes of Sutton Foster, Debi Mazar, Miriam Shor, Nico Tortorella, Hilary Duff, Peter Hermann, Molly Bernard, and Charles Michael Davis.
Heidi Mount stays fit by working out on a regular basis and dedicates her time to workouts such as Pilates, dance cardio, floor toning, as well as spinning classes. When everything else fails, she can always count on a quick run which makes up for a nice workout.
As far as her diet is concerned, Heidi Mount focuses on eating food which is healthy and nutritious and as she likes cooking a lot, she prefers making meals that comprise of low calorie and low fat. Also, she loves drinking green juices.
Heidi Mount Favorite Things
- Face Treatment – Charcoal Face Mask
- Thing About Her Job As A Model – Traveling
Source – WomenFitness.net
Heidi Mount Facts
- She was discovered by a scouting agent when she was 12 years old. At that time, she was attending a Britney Spears concert along with her mother and sister.
- In the year 2000, Heidi Mount was signed by Ford Models and, thus, her modeling career took off.
- For Spring 2009, she replaced the German supermodel, Claudia Schiffer, as the face of Chanel and both opened as well as closed the fashion show for the brand.
- In an interview with The New York Times, she revealed that her career has been inspired by model, actress, and entrepreneur, Christie Brinkley.
- Heidi Mount has been included in Models.com‘s “Top 50” list in the past.
- She also participated in the Fashion For Relief runway show for The White Ribbon Alliance which was headed by the English model, actress, and businesswoman, Naomi Campbell, and was aimed at raising funds for mothers in Haiti. Heidi Mount modeled a Tracey Reese dress which was sold for 150 dollars.
- As a model, she has loved traveling to a variety of locations and has also said that while growing up, she never imagined that she would get a chance to visit so many places in her life. So, whenever she reaches a new place, she makes sure to absorb the local culture and try out the local cuisine.
- Her hobbies include going on hikes, rock climbing, skiing, and snowboarding.
- Heidi Mount has also said in an interview that the former creative director of the French fashion house Chanel, fashion designer, artist, photographer, and caricaturist, Karl Lagerfeld, always supported her career.
- She has always had the same advice for all the aspiring models and that is to have a thick skin to accept all the rejections that come with the profession because some people might love you for the things that others simply don’t like about you. She has also advised people to take good care of their health and to save money.
- Heidi has been friends with models such as Jessica Stam, Maryna Linchuk, and Magdalena Frackowiak.
- Heidi Mount enjoys attending various comedy shows.
- Visit her official website @ heidiwhitworth.com.
- Follow Heidi Mount on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Heidi Mount / Instagram