|Laura Escanes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 13, 1996|
Laura Escanes is a Catalan model and social media influencer who is best recognized for her work with the brand Majorica. Further, she went on to garner attention for being part of the 080 Barcelona fashion show and the New York Fashion Week for Custo Barcelona. As of May 2023, Laura had more than 1.9 million followers on her self-titled Instagram account.
Laura Escanes Espinosa
Laura pursued a degree in journalism in the past. However, she decided not to continue her studies and dropped out.
Social Media Influencer, Model
- Father – Carles Escanes
- Mother – Anna Espinosa
- Siblings – Albert Espinosa (Younger Brother)
5 ft 7½ in or 171 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Laura has dated –
- Ferran Reñaga (2013-2015) – Laura had been in a relationship with professional poker player Ferran Reñaga from 2013 to 2015.
- Risto Mejide (2015-2022) – Shortly after her breakup with Ferran in 2015, she started dating television personality Risto Mejide, who is 21 years her senior. The couple tied the knot on May 20, 2017, at Mas Cabanyes. They had their first daughter together, Roma on October 2, 2019. The couple sadly announced their separation on September 25, 2022.
- Alberto Redondo Jiménez (2022) – She had been said to be dating Alberto Redondo Jiménez in October 2022. However, their relationship was short-lived and seemed to have ended before November that year.
- Álvaro De Luna (2022) – In November 2022, she was spotted in a picture sharing a romantic kiss with musician Álvaro de Luna.
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a tattoo of a crescent moon on her left shoulder.
- Laura has a tattoo of the date 02.10 2019 on the top of her left hand.
- Thick and raised eyebrows
Laura has appeared in campaigns for various brands including Majorica.
Laura Escanes Facts
- She is a fitness enthusiast.
- Laura joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on September 6, 2011.
- Escanes started uploading videos to her Instagram account in 2012. It was her father who encouraged her to do so. She reached one million followers in December 2019.
- Laura published her debut book titled Piel de Letra in 2018.
- She was a guest at the People in Red Gala of the Fight AIDS Foundation in November 2019.
- Laura won the Lifestyle award at the first Idol Awards Gala in 2022.
- Some of the most-watched videos on her YouTube channel as of May 2023, were TAG DEL REGGAETON, SÍ QUIERO #TOELRRATO – NUESTRA BODA, HOUSE TOUR – OS ENSEÑAMOS NUESTRA CASA!!!! | LAURA ESCANES, NOS VAMOS DE BODA!!!!, and CANCIONES QUE NO SE OLVIDAN.
Featured Image By Laura Escanes / Instagram