|Charles Gitnick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 3, 2002|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Charles Gitnick is an American social media personality, who is popular on various social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, and Twitter. Gitnick is also a rising artist known for his 3D anti-gun work, which gained high publicity.
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Neil Gitnick
- Siblings – Thomas Gitnick (Older Brother)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Charles Gitnick has dated –
- Madison Lewis (2018-2019) – In 2018, Gitnick started dating Madison, who is a content creator and an actress. However, they broke up a year later in September 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Broad nose
- Thin lips
He has endorsed the following brands –
- NoStress Clothing
- Bang Energy Vitamins / Supplements
- Honneyloops Community
Charles Gitnick Favorite Things
- Movie – The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
- Traditional Hollywood Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Place – Australia
- Social Media Application – Instagram
Charles Gitnick Facts
- Gitnick started drawing landscapes and making abstracts when he was only 5 years old and later attended art class at the age of 7 years.
- In 2018, he appeared at the Team Choey Birthday Bash.
- Gitnick started selling his art in Venice Beach, California and later it got famous in the New York art scene.
- His father helped him to sell his first piece of art.
- In 2017, he worked with popular social media personalities such as Joey Birlem, Aaron Melloul and Duhitzmark for the Weekend Rush Tour, which is basically a US-only tour for TikTok and Instagram stars.
Featured Image by Charles Gitnick / Instagram