|Natalie Nunn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1984|
Natalie Nunn is an American reality television personality and social media influencer who has appeared in numerous reality TV series like Bad Girls Club, Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too, Bridezillas, Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars, and Celebrity Big Brother. She has also promoted brands like Flat Tummy Co, Bonding Bees, and Nutribuddy. She is a huge influencer on social media with more than 1 million followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Twitter, more than 1 million followers on Facebook.
Natalie Tynika Nunn
Concord, California, United States
Sacramento, California, United States
Natalie Nunn studied at the Saint Francis High School Catholic and Aragon High School in San Mateo, California. She later joined the University of Southern California and received a double degree in Communications and Sociology.
Reality Television Personality, Social Media Influencer, Author
- Father – Ronald Earl Nunn, Sr.
- Mother – Karen Nunn
- Siblings – Ronald Nunn (Brother)
- Others – Alan “Sarge” Maillard (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Eva Vella (Maternal Grandmother)
Natalie Nunn is managed by Cordell Capone, Talent Manager & Producer, Hollywood, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natalie Nunn has dated –
- Olamide Faison (2003-2009) – In 2003, she became involved with actor Olamide Faison. They dated for around 6 years before breaking up in 2009.
- Chris Brown (2009) – In 2009, she had a brief affair with singer Chris Brown.
- Ty Lawson (2009-2010) – From December 2009 and June 2010, she became attached to American basketball player Ty Lawson.
- Vernon Davis (2010) – In 2010, she was linked to American football tight end Vernon Davis, who is famous for playing at the tight end for SF 49ers.
- Wiz Khalifa (2010) – In 2010, she had a brief encounter with rapper Wiz Khalifa.
- Rorrey Fenty (2011) – In 2011, she was involved with Rihanna‘s younger brother, Rorrey Fenty.
- Jacob Payne (2011-Present) – In 2011, Natalie started dating Arizona Rattlers‘ football player Jacob Payne. In April 2012, Jacob proposed to Natalie while vacationing in Negril, Jamaica and they got married a month later on May 5, 2012. Their marriage was aired on WE TV show Bridezillas. On November 12, 2014, Natalie informed on her social media that she was over 3 months pregnant with their 1st child. Unfortunately, a few weeks later, she had a miscarriage. But overcoming all grief, they were blessed with a daughter named Journey Ruth Payne on April 16, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Latino, Black, and White)
She has African-American and Brazilian ancestry on her father’s side, while, on her mother’s side, she has Italian, French, and Irish ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Narrow jawline
- Curvaceous figure
Natalie Nunn has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Hot Miami Styles
- She’s Happy Hair
- Angela’s Fantasy Creations
- Flat Tummy Co
- Hugo Loves Tiki
- Freshly Picked Baby Moccasins
- Sugarplum Lane Baby
- Silver G Designs
- Angel Brinks
- CURLS – Organic Hair Products
- Traveling Bay Area Hair Stylist
- Kate Spade New York
- Ken Redcross
- Bonding Bees
- Plush Pieces
- NY Leggings
Best Known For
Her appearance in numerous reality TV series including Bad Girls Club (2009-2011, and 2013), Bad Girls All Star Battle (2013), Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too (2011-2012), Bridezillas (2012), Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars (2015), The Mother/Daughter Experiment: Celebrity Edition (2016), and Celebrity Big Brother (2018)
First TV Show
On December 1, 2009, she made her first TV show appearance on the talk show, The Tyra Banks Show. Subsequently, the same day, she made her debut on the reality TV series, Bad Girls Club.
Natalie Nunn works out regularly either at the gym or at home. Her workout basically involves cardio doing squats, ducks, lunges, and leg lifts. She likes to use the Stairmaster for maximum result.
She and her husband have come up with a 90-day workout challenge program, “No Payne No Gain” to attain a toned body in 12 weeks. The program contains a dietary plan and workout routine for 90 days along with the ability to connect with the Payne’s for queries. She has also shared several of her workout regimes on Instagram.
Natalie Nunn Favorite Things
- About Being Pregnant – Her husband catering to her every need.
Source – WeTV.com
Natalie Nunn Facts
- Part of her childhood was spent in Pleasanton as her mother used to work there.
- While in school, she was a part of the track team and she even participated in Junior Olympics in 2002.
- While at the University of Southern California, she was a part of the Trojans women’s soccer team.
- On May 28, 2013, she released a book containing an autobiographical guide for women titled “Turn Down For What” through Amazon.
- In November 2013, she released her 2nd book titled “Straight Like That“.
- Visit her official website @ www.iamnatalienunn.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Natalie Nunn / Instagram