|Debi Mazar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 13, 1964|
Debi Mazar is an American actress and TV personality who is known for her portrayal of women with satirical nature. Having said that, some of her most prominent roles amongst many are that of Shauna Roberts in Entourage and as Maggie Amato in Younger.
Deborah Anne Mazar
Jamaica, Queens, New York City, New York, United States
She divides time between Brooklyn, New York and Florence, Italy.
- Father – Harry Mazar
- Mother – Nancy Mazar
- Siblings – Alexandra Mazar (Sister), She also has 2 brothers.
Debi is represented by Agency For The Performing Arts and Peg Donegan at Framework Entertainment.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Debi has dated –
- Paul Reubens (1991-1993)
- Branford Marsalis (1993)
- Michael Badalucco (1996)
- Gabriele Corcos (2001-Present) – Debi got married to Italian celebrity cook, entrepreneur, and television personality Gabriele Corcos on March 16, 2002. Their marriage was officiated by actress Ellen Burstyn. Together, the couple has 2 children – Giulia and Evelina. She and her husband own the cafe-cum-restaurant Tuscan Gun and divide their time between Brooklyn and their home that is located near Florence, Italy.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her father’s side and Scottish, Danish, German, and Swiss-German along with other ancestries on her mother’s side.
- Her beautiful eyes
- Arched eyebrows
- Thick New Yorker accent
Debi has appeared in various commercials including the 2015 South Beach Wine & Food Festival.
She was brought up as a Christian.
Though her father Harry was born into a family of Jewish heritage, she was raised as a Roman Catholic.
Debi Mazar Favorite Things
- Kitchen Equipment – Emulsion Blender, Cheese Grater, Tuscan Bread Grill
- Wine – Chianti Ruffino, Riserva Ducale, Chianti Fattoria Montecchio, Chianti Pacina, Chianti Classico Castello di Brolio, Chianti Castello di Volpaia
- Eyebrow Pencil – Kevyn Aucoin Precision Brow Pencil in Dark Brunette
- Red Lipstick – Rouge D’Armani 400
- Eye Liner – Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eyeliner
- Oil To Put On Her Body – Moor Lavender Body Oil by Dr. Hauschka
Debi Mazar Facts
- She was brought up by her mother Nancy in upstate New York after her parents legally parted ways shortly after her birth.
- During her teenage years, Debi moved to live with her godparents in Long Island.
- Mazar had worked in various professions prior to having started her acting career and had once been working alongside the likes of philanthropist Linda Ramone and singer Joey Arias at Fiorucci. Then, she went on to work as a dental assistant, and later, at a nightclub.
- She got her first break in the entertainment world after singer and songwriter Madonna spotted her while working at Danceteria and hired her to do her makeup for the music video for Everybody. As of March 2021, she and Madonna were close friends and have appeared in several of Madonna’s music videos including Papa Don’t Preach, True Blue (1986), Justify My Love (1990), Deeper and Deeper (1992), and Music (2000).
- She was once a street breakdancer in New York City until she made her debut as an actress in the TV movie Graffiti Rock in 1984. Later, in 1990, Debi got her first notably credited role as Sandy in the film Goodfellas, alongside the likes of actor Robert De Niro, Ray Liotta, and Joe Pesci.
- Debi was the creator of the hair and makeup that was used in the play called Speed-the-Plow.
- Her dog named Delores was featured in the show Extra Virgin until she passed away in the year 2011.
- Amidst the Covid-19 pandemic, Debi fell victim to the deadly virus after having tested positive on March 21, 2020.
Featured Image By Toglenn / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0