|Kaia Jordan Gerber Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 3, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kaia Gerber is an American model and actress who is known for having worked with several brands and designers including Marc Jacobs, Burberry, Alexander Wang, Coach, Prada, Chanel, Fendi, Miu Miu, Max Mara, Givenchy, Bottega Veneta, Stella McCartney, Isabel Marrant, Alberta Ferretti, Loewe, Chloe, Sacai, Michael Kors, Moncler, Tom Ford, Salvatore Ferragamo, Lanvin, Anna Sui, Moschino, Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, Valentino, and Versace.
Kaia Jordan Gerber
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Rande Gerber (Former Model and Entertainment Industry Businessman)
- Mother – Cindy Crawford (Supermodel, Actress, Businesswoman)
- Sibling – Presley Gerber (Older Brother) (Model and Photographer)
- Others – Jordan Gerber (Paternal Grandfather), Ellen Goldberg (Paternal Grandmother), Daniel Kenneth Crawford (Maternal Grandfather), Jennifer Sue Crawford-Moluf (née Walker) (Maternal Grandmother), Chris Crawford (Maternal Aunt), Danielle Crawford (Maternal Aunt)
She has been signed with –
- IMG Models – New York (Mother Agency)
- Viva Model Management – Paris
- Viva Model Management – London
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kaia Gerber has dated –
- Jordan Barrett (2017) – Kaia was linked with fashion model Jordan Barrett in 2017 after they were pictured embracing after having attended the CR Fashion Book party in Paris. In September, they were pictured partying together at an event organized by Paper magazine.
- Pete Davidson (2019-2020) – In October 2019, she began dating Pete Davidson, a comedian, actor, writer, and producer. However, the romance fizzled out soon after and the duo separated in January 2020, after they had been together for 3 months.
- Jacob Elordi (2020-Present) – She started going out with actor Jacob Elordi in the year 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Russian Jewish ancestry on her father’s side while she is of English, Scottish, Irish, Danish, and German descent on her mom’s side.
- Doe eyes
32-24-33 in or 81-61-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has done endorsement work for brands such as Miu Miu Eyewear, Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs, Chrome Hearts, Jimmy Choo, YSL Beauty, Moschino, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Chanel, Victoria’s Secret, Stella McCartney, Fendi, Versace, Calvin Klein, Sacai, Zalando, etc.
Best Known For
Being the daughter of Cindy Crawford and signing modeling contracts with high-end fashion labels like Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang, etc.
In 2016, she appeared in the TV drama movie Sister Cities for her role as 13-year-old Carolina.
First TV Show
In August 2015, she guest appeared in the news show Entertainment Tonight as herself.
Kaia has a slender frame and hence might be eating less due to pressure to look thin in the modeling industry. Her mom Cindy has also advised her to eat more carbs.
In addition to a balanced diet, she does yoga regularly to stay thin.
Kaia Jordan Gerber Favorite Things
- Beauty Product – Mint Julips Lip Scrub by Lush
- Exercise – Yoga
- Movie – Clueless (1995)
Source – DailyMail UK
Kaia Jordan Gerber Facts
- She poses a very strong resemblance to her model mother Cindy which is very unreal.
- Kaia’s delivery happened in Los Angeles as a home birth.
- She signed with IMG Models and did modeling for Teen Vogue at 13.
- She started modeling at 10 when she modeled for Young Versace.
- Karlie Kloss is her fashion icon.
- In 2018, she received the Model of the Year Award at The Fashion Awards.
- She was given the name Kaia after the Bob Marley song “Kaya.”
- She can speak English and French.
- She has a pet dog named Milo.
- For Halloween 2020, Kaia Gerber and her then-boyfriend Jacob Elordi had dressed up as a power couple Elvis Presley and wife Priscilla.
- Over the years, she has also appeared on the covers of magazines and editorials like Vogue Japan, Vogue China, i-D Magazine, Vogue USA, Vogue Italy, V Magazine, Grazia Germany, Vogue UK, LOVE, Vogue Paris, Glamour Netherlands, Teen Vogue USA, Pop Magazine, and Vogue Netherlands.
- In 2020, she invested money in the fashion magazine called W to buy a stake apart from other investors including Lewis Hamilton, Karlie Kloss, and others.