|Nieves Álvarez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 30, 1974|
Nieves Álvarez is a Spanish model known for her successful modeling career. She has done modeling work for brands like Amitié, Astor, Avon, Breil, Caché, and Cadillac. She has graced the covers of popular magazines like Elle, Marie Claire, and Harper’s Bazaar. Nieves has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Twitter, and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Model, TV Presenter
Nieves Álvarez is represented by –
- SS&M Personalities Management
- Ford Models – New York City
- IMG Models – Paris
- Storm Management – London
- Munich Models
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nieves Álvarez has dated –
- Marco Severini (2002-2015) – Nieves Álvarez got married to Italian photographer Marco Severini in 2002. In 2005, she gave birth to their son, Adriano. However, Adriano wasn’t their first child as she had lost a child while she was 6 months pregnant. In November 2007, she gave birth to twins – a daughter named Bianca and a son named Brando. In 2015, they officially got divorced.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Blue eyes
- Strong jawline
- Tall height
Nieves Álvarez has done modeling work for the leading fashion brands such as –
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Christian Lacroix
- Emanuel Ungaro
- Vivienne Westwood
- Jean-Paul Gaultier
- Adolfo Dominguez ‘Agua de Rosas’ fragrance & ‘Unica’ cosmetics
- Caroline Biss
- El Corte Inglés
- Georges Rech
- Gianfranco Ferre
- Gianfranco Ferre ‘Gieffeffe’ fragrance
- Gibierre Donna
- Giorgio Armani
- Hervé Léger
- Kina Fernández
- La Redoute
- Louis Féraud
- Massimo Dutti
- Nuria Mora
- Pedro del Hierro
- Roberto Torretta Sunglasses
- Roberto Verino
- Rosa Clara
- Rueda Wine
- The Healing Garden
- Van Laack
She has also used her social media presence to promote a couple of brands such as Blinded Soul and BVLGARI.
Best Known For
- Having done modeling work for the leading fashion brands such as Armani, Hermés, Christian Dior, and Yves Saint Laurent.
- Having posed for the Spanish edition of the popular fashion magazines such as Vanity Fair, Elle, Marie Claire, and Harper’s Bazaar.
She made her theatrical film debut in the 2018 drama movie, Jolted.
First TV Show
In February 1998, Nieves Álvarez made her first TV show appearance on the Spanish TV series, Extra Rosa.
Nieves Álvarez regularly hits the gym to keep herself in top shape for her modeling commitments. She usually hits the LeMax Wellness Club in Madrid for her workout sessions.
Nieves Álvarez Facts
- She started her modeling career in 1992 by winning a competition organized by the Ragazza magazine.
- Nieves has openly talked about her battle with anorexia between the age of 14 and 17. She made it an important topic of discussion in her book, Yo vencí la anorexia (I Overcome Anorexia), which was published in 2001.
- In 2004, the Spanish edition of the GQ magazine declared her the Woman of the Year.
- She was featured in the Greenpeace Calendar in 2002.
- In 2017, she was made the Spanish spokesperson for the jury vote at the Eurovision Song Contest. She was appointed for the similar role in 2018 as well.
- In 1992, she managed to reach the finals of the Elite Look of the Year model search competition, which was organized by Elite Model Management.
- She has launched her exclusive range of children’s apparel items under the label of N+V.
- Visit her official website @ nievesalvarez.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Ruben Ortega / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0