|Sean Ryan Fox Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 2001|
Sean Ryan Fox
Orange County, California, United States
As he began his acting career at a very young age, he had difficulty with regular schooling, so had to be homeschooled and attended classes on the set.
Actor, Voice Actor, singer
- Mother – Annie Molnar (Actress, Executive Producer)
- Siblings – Camryn Molnar (Older Sister) (Actress), Joshua Molnar (Older Brother) (Actor and Model). He has one other older siblings as well.
Sean Ryan Fox is represented by CESD Talent Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly hair
Sean has starred in the TV commercials / digital adverts for –
- Nintendo Wii U console (2013)
- LEGO Dimensions (Action-Adventure Video Game)
- Daisy Sour Cream
Best Known For
- Playing Jasper Dunlop in the Nickelodeon series, Henry Danger.
- Having voiced the character of Jake in Disney series, Jake and the Never Land Pirates.
As a Singer
In 2016, he released an EP named Indestructible.
Sean Ryan Fox first appeared in the 2012 short drama fantasy film East of Kensington as Tootles.
First TV Show
In 2010, Sean made his first TV show appearance in the game show series Pictureika as himself.
Sean Ryan Fox Favorite Things
- Biggest Inspirations – Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr.
- Comics Hero – Deadpool
- Color – Turquoise
- Classic Muscle Car – 1969 Dodge Charger RT
- Actor – Robert Downey Jr.
- Music – 60’s music. Particularly The Four Seasons and Frankie Valli
Sean Ryan Fox Facts
- He loves to play baseball and harbored dreams of becoming a professional baseball player before his acting career took off. He played in junior games for around 4 years.
- He is a huge comic books fan and rates Marvel comics slightly above DC Comics.
- He is a huge gadgets geek and makes sure that he gets his hand on the latest technology.
- His hobby includes collecting Legos. His personal Lego collection amounts to more than 100 collector sets.
- He got his role in the sitcom, Henry Danger after he was scouted while participating in a ten-day improv acting camp organized by Los Angeles-based Groundlings Theatre.
- He started his acting career at the age of 8 by appearing in a number of local commercials and game shows.
- By the age of 6, he was creating his own plays and enacting those for his family.