|Alison LaPlaca Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 16, 1959|
|Spouse||Philip Charles MacKenzie|
Alison LaPlaca is an American actress, voiceover artist, and producer who is known for her on-screen roles in shows and movies such as Linda Phillips in Duet and Open House, Dr. Elizabeth Newberry in Stat, Claudia in Madhouse, Catherine Merrick in The John Larroquette Show, Joanna in Friends, Mrs. Nolston in Grey’s Anatomy, Rita Patterson in Desperate Housewives, Diane in Voyage of the Rock Aliens, Beth in ‘Til Death, and Louanne in Mom.
Alison Jo La Placa
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Alison LaPlaca studied at Stevenson High School located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Then, she got enrolled at Illinois Wesleyan University and majored in drama.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Producer
Alison LaPlaca is represented by Marshak/Mills, Artist Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alison LaPlaca has dated –
- Philip Charles MacKenzie (1992-Present) – She married actor and director Philip Charles MacKenzie in the year 1992. The duo has also co-starred in the sitcom Open House.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ears
- Deep-set eyes
Alison LaPlaca Facts
- She has performed at a circus show called Circus Fantastic at Marriott’s Great America.
- Previously, she used to work as a cocktail waitress at Chicago’s Palmer House on Michigan Ave.
- Alison LaPlaca played the role of Diane in the 1984 film, Voyage of the Rock Aliens.
- She was cast as Linda Phillips, the former studio executive, in the Fox comedy sitcom, Open House, from 1989 to 1990.
- As a voiceover artist, she made her TV show debut in the superhero animated series, Batman: The Animated Series, in October 1994.
- In 1997, Alison LaPlaca appeared as Joanna, Rachel’s boss, in the popular television sitcom, Friends.
- She played the character named Louanne in an episode titled Forged Resumes and the Recommended Dosage of the television comedy-drama show, Mom, in November 2014.
- During her leisure time, she enjoys playing classical piano.
Featured Image by Herra Baun / Pinterest