|Laeticia Hallyday Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 18, 1975|
Laeticia Hallyday is a French actress and media personality who rose to fame as the fourth and final wife of well-known singer Johnny Hallyday.
Laetitia Marie Christine Boudou
Béziers, Hérault, France
Laeticia studied at a French school in the United States. However, she chose not to complete her education.
- Father – André Boudou (Former Rugby Player, Businessman)
- Mother – Francoise Thibaut
- Siblings – Grégory (Younger Brother)
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Laeticia has dated –
- Johnny Hallyday (1995-2017) – She and singer Johnny Hallyday met one another in Miami in March 1995, at possibly a Japanese restaurant or a nightclub that was owned by her father. The two later got married to one another on March 25, 1996. Laeticia was only 21 years old at the time whereas, Johnny was 52. Due to complications related to her anorexia, Laeticia was unable to have children of her own and instead, the couple adopted 2 Vietnamese children named Jade Smet (Born As Bùi Thị Hoà) (August 3, 2004) and Joy Smet (Born As Maï Hường) (b. July 27, 2008). Nevertheless, the couple’s 21 years of marriage came to an end on December 5, 2017, after Johnny sadly passed away due to lung cancer.
- Pascal Balland
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Thin lips
- She almost always wears a pair of aviators when in public.
She has appeared in the commercials for various brands including Optic 2000 in 2005.
Laeticia Hallyday Facts
- She spent part of her early years in Cap d’Agde.
- Laeticia was 10 years old when her mother and father decided to legally part ways. Around about the same time, she had also been diagnosed with an anorexic disorder.
- After the divorce of her parents, Laeticia stayed with her great-grandmother until the age of 13 from where she later moved to Miami to reside with her father who at the time had been suffering from depression due to a failed relationship.
- Laeticia traded in her schooling to become a model.
- Her husband Johnny had previously been married to singer and actress Sylvie Vartan, Babeth Étienne, and Adeline Blondieau.
- Actor Jean Reno and Luana Belmondo are the godfather and godmother of her daughter Jade whereas, businessman Jean-Claude Darmon and chef Hélène Darroze are the godparents of Joy.
- She is the step-mother of singer, musician, and race-car driver David Hallyday and actress Laura Smet.
- Laeticia and actress Mathilde Seigner are best friends.
Featured Image By Laeticia Hallyday / Instagram