|Frankie Valli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1934|
Frankie Valli is an American singer, musician, actor, and writer who is known for being the frontman of the rock band Four Seasons. He is one of the original members of the band alongside Tommy DeVito, Nick Massi, and Bob Gaudio. Also, as a member of the Four Seasons, he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1990. Later, in 2010, Valli was inducted into the New Jersey Hall of Fame for his services and contributions to Arts and Entertainment.
Francesco Stephen Castelluccio
Frankie Valli, Frankie Valley
First Ward of Newark, New Jersey, United States
Singer, Musician, Actor, Writer
- Father – Anthony Castelluccio (Barber, Display designer for Lionel model trains)
- Mother – Mary Rinaldi (Homemaker, Beer Company Employee)
- Siblings – Bobby Valli (Younger Brother), Alex Valli (Younger Brother)
- Others – Francesco “Frank” Castelluccio (Paternal Grandfather), Mildred (Paternal Grandmother)
Frankie Valli has been signed with Agency for the Performing Arts Nashville, Talent and Literary Agency, Nashville, Tennessee, United States.
Philips Records, Motown Records, Private Stock Records, Warner Bros., MCA Records, UMG
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth was $80 Million in 2020.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Frankie Valli has dated –
- April Kirkwood – He has been romantically involved with radio personality April Kirkwood in the past.
- Mary Mandel – He was married to Mary Mandel and they raised 2 daughters together. The duo divorced in 1971.
- MaryAnn Hannagan (1974-1982) – Frankie Valli then got married to MaryAnn Hannagan in the year 1974 but this marriage, too, ended in divorce in 1982.
- Randy Clohessy (1984-2004) – In 1984, he tied the knot with Randy Clohessy and they had 3 sons. They separated in 2004.
Race / Ethnicity
Frankie Valli is of Italian descent.
High-pitched, falsetto singing style
Frankie Valli Favorite Things
- One Of His Early Favorite Singers – “Texas” Jean Valli
Source – Wikipedia
Frankie Valli Facts
- After his mother took him to see the young Frank Sinatra at the Paramount Theater in Manhattan, New York City, Frankie Valli was inspired to take up a singing career at the age of 7.
- He adopted his stage name from the singer “Texas” Jean Valli.
- His stepdaughter Celia was killed when she fell off a fire escape in 1980 and 6 months later, his youngest daughter Francine reportedly died from a drug overdose.
- In 2006, Frankie Valli received the NIAF (National Italian American Foundation) Lifetime Achievement Award at the foundation’s Anniversary Gala and NIAF presented a scholarship in his name to an Italian-American music student during the foundation’s East Coast Gala in 2008.
- He received the Ellis Island Medal of Honor for his commitment to many humanitarian causes in 2012.
- Valli previously worked as a barber.
- He appeared as Club Owner in the romantic comedy-drama film, And So It Goes, in 2014.
Featured Image by SolarScott / Flickr / CC BY 2.0